PDA

View Full Version : Draft Day Party - Check In Thread

Texans_Chick
04-24-2007, 04:28 PM
Who is going?

Is there going to be anyone even mini-tailgating?

I'll be there. :texflag:

(I'm also going to a pre-draft party that ESPN 97.5 is putting on from 3-6 on Friday at the Tavern. Link (http://www.975theticket.com/).

They have asked me to be one of the guests. I am the sort of person they put on when just about everything has already been said about the draft already.)

SheTexan
04-24-2007, 04:41 PM
I'll be there. Haven't missed one yet. Sure would like to hook up with some of my old pals though. Makes it a lot more fun!!

Specnatz
04-24-2007, 04:49 PM
I miss living in houston and would love to some how move back. I wish I could be there so I could buy TC a :toast2: or what ever she is drinking. :shots:

TEXANS84
04-24-2007, 04:53 PM
I'm sure I'll be there.

Although sitting at home in my boxers and black socks watching the party enjoing a whiskey and coke sounds fun as well.

Texans34Life
04-24-2007, 04:55 PM
I'll be there w/ my wife. Can't wait to see who the Texans are drafting!

Errant Hothy
04-24-2007, 04:59 PM
I miss living in houston and would love to some how move back. I wish I could be there so I could buy TC a :toast2: or what ever she is drinking. :shots:

You and me both brother.

Yankee_In_TX
04-24-2007, 07:04 PM
I'll be there with most of my crew. Not sure when or for how long, finals start next week :gun:

Da_General
04-24-2007, 08:09 PM
I'm there as well, dancing badly and wishing it was go time on the season already!

I need to hook up with either Jeff or Andy asap, so if either of you guys read this IM me...

BTW - Sickness is FINALLY going to get played at the Draft Day Party...
Squeaky Wheel finally got some grease.

disaacks3
04-24-2007, 08:20 PM
Looks like we'll get some rain again, but Wendy & I will be there. I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised by who we get!

Bull Pen 1
04-24-2007, 08:24 PM
I'll be there and looking forward to see our good friends again.

What time does the gates open to the parking lot?

Overalls
04-24-2007, 08:44 PM
I got my overalls back from my seamstress today. I have gotten another patch in the mail that wont be on by Saturday and I have ordered a special surprise off of Ebay that I hope to have on by All Access.

Oh, but yes I will be there.

BullPenPhotos
04-24-2007, 10:20 PM
I'm there as well, dancing badly and wishing it was go time on the season already!

I need to hook up with either Jeff or Andy asap, so if either of you guys read this IM me...

BTW - Sickness is FINALLY going to get played at the Draft Day Party...
Squeaky Wheel finally got some grease.

PM headed your way...

the flash
04-24-2007, 11:29 PM
Me and a buddy of mine are driving from San Antonio to check out the fun. Hope to meet some of yall.

michaelm
04-24-2007, 11:55 PM
I'll be there if Granny (my mother-in-law) doesn't fall through on babysitting the little one...

Dr2bKay
04-25-2007, 12:11 AM
I will be there as well

Tedc
04-25-2007, 06:06 AM
I will be there with my wife as well. I wanted to tailgate but they don't make it easy for us. At least we have next weekend to do that!

BigWig
04-25-2007, 07:39 AM
I'm sure I'll be there.

Although sitting at home in my boxers and black socks watching the party enjoing a whiskey and coke sounds fun as well.

At 11am in the morning! Dude your hard core, better change that habit after you get married, wait, youll proabably start at 8am after your married, nevermind!
Y'all have fun!
Dante get rid of the Malone avatar or Rocket man will get you!

TEXANSTAILGATER
04-25-2007, 11:17 AM
Looking forward to it. Riding out with our buddy Chato.

SheTexan
04-25-2007, 01:53 PM
I'll be there if Granny (my mother-in-law) doesn't fall through on babysitting the little one...

Hey now!! GRANNY'S are suppose to be there!! :) J/K. My kids know that when it comes to any TEXAN event they are wasting their time asking me to babysit!! I'll have one of them with me, the others are ticked off because I won't take them!

Good luck with your "Granny" anyway! I'll have to convert her someday!:texflag:

TEXANS84
04-25-2007, 01:55 PM
At 11am in the morning! Dude your hard core, better change that habit after you get married, wait, youll proabably start at 8am after your married, nevermind!
Y'all have fun!
Dante get rid of the Malone avatar or Rocket man will get you!

Tom, I've seen you drinking at 8am at the tailgates before.

Malone avatar will stay until the Jazz beat the Rockets and move on to the Mavericks/Warriors.

Tedc
04-25-2007, 02:10 PM
Malone avatar will stay until the Jazz beat the Rockets and move on to the Mavericks/Warriors.

Are you sure you want to leave it up there that long? You may have to leave it for years.

Side note: Wasn't Karl Malone the only black guy in the state of Utah?

BigWig
04-25-2007, 04:00 PM
Tom, I've seen you drinking at 8am at the tailgates before.

In your dreams, the Rockets will prevail!:cowboy1:

76Texan
04-25-2007, 04:13 PM
In your dreams, the Rockets will prevail!:cowboy1:
He'll take it off soon enough! :bat:

Koolaid Time
04-26-2007, 11:39 PM
I'll be there... but if this trade down to 21 is real, we will be there for a while before we see the pick

michaelm
04-27-2007, 07:14 AM
Hey now!! GRANNY'S are suppose to be there!! :) J/K. My kids know that when it comes to any TEXAN event they are wasting their time asking me to babysit!! I'll have one of them with me, the others are ticked off because I won't take them!

Good luck with your "Granny" anyway! I'll have to convert her someday!:texflag:

Granny is the same way, but with Longhorn football instead of an NFL team...