PDA

View Full Version : LenDale arrested

Errant Hothy
04-19-2007, 02:14 PM
Titans | White arrested
Thu, 19 Apr 2007 11:51:19 -0700

Mike Duffy, of Titans.com, reports that Titans running back LenDale White was arrested last night after an altercation with a local restaurant owner. Apparently the man, a Mr. Jimmy Wong, requested that White leave his restaurant after he consumed what Mr. Wong described as a week's worth of chicken and dumplings. Neither Mr. White nor his agent could be reached for comments.

Double Barrel
04-19-2007, 02:17 PM
uh-oh...LenDale and an all-you-can-eat buffet were bound to lead to this.

Texan_Bill
04-19-2007, 02:19 PM
And I was worried about our "All U Can Eat" establishments whenever Ron Dayne came to town.....

Blazing Arrow
04-19-2007, 02:22 PM
The Titans plan to starve White prior to game time then put a pork chop in T-Racs costume and stake him in the opponent’s end zone. Analysts are predicting the Titans to win the super bowl by a landslide.

The Titans only concern is finding the inevitable replacements for the T-Rac costume and person inside the uniform.

Errant Hothy
04-19-2007, 02:24 PM
The Titans plan to starve White prior to game time then put a pork chop in T-Racs costume and stake him in the opponent’s end zone. Analysts are predicting the Titans to win the super bowl by a landslide.

The Titans only concern is finding the inevitable replacements for the T-Rac costume and person inside the uniform.

That migth work as long as Lendale doesn't try to eat VY in the huddle.

A question for you though, are teh Titans having a special set of shoulder pads made to accomadate White's D cups?

Blazing Arrow
04-19-2007, 02:27 PM
That migth work as long as Lendale doesn't try to eat VY in the huddle.

A question for you though, are teh Titans having a special set of shoulder pads made to accomadate White's D cups?

Na they want to show them off. Report is Mario Williams is into that type of thing so the Titans feel he will "woo" (kinda like moo, hmmm) Williams, distracting him during defensive plays.

TEXANS84
04-19-2007, 02:28 PM
Wow. Titans arrested record this offseason is nearing Bengals territory.

Errant Hothy
04-19-2007, 02:33 PM
Na they want to show them off. Report is Mario Williams is into that type of thing so the Titans feel he will "woo" (kinda like moo, hmmm) Williams, distracting him during defensive plays.

Sorry, Mario's only got eyes for Leftwich, LenDale can't compete with that pair.

Blazing Arrow
04-19-2007, 02:33 PM
Wow. Titans arrested record this offseason is nearing Bengals territory.

Did you know the word "gullible" is not in the dictionary?

Blazing Arrow
04-19-2007, 02:45 PM
Sorry, Mario's only got eyes for Leftwich, LenDale can't compete with that pair.

What you talking about Willus?

http://images.nfl.com/photos/img6338356.jpg

or

http://www.nerdland.net/users/tyler/files/pics/sa/gary.coleman.jpg

gtexan02
04-19-2007, 03:01 PM
Haha this story would have me crying.
If only we could be so lucky...

Errant Hothy
04-19-2007, 03:18 PM
What you talking about Willus?

http://images.nfl.com/photos/img6338356.jpg

or

http://www.nerdland.net/users/tyler/files/pics/sa/gary.coleman.jpg

I can't find the picture of Leftwich in his white T that shows off his glorious man-boobs, but if LenDale saw them he'd be jealous.

Blazing Arrow
04-19-2007, 03:31 PM
I was looking for his high school photo where he is wearing a Titans jearsy. #1 fan you know?

Why was my sig removed?

STEEL BLUE TEXANS
04-19-2007, 03:35 PM
I can't find the picture of Leftwich in his white T that shows off his glorious man-boobs, but if LenDale saw them he'd be jealous.

http://data2.blog.de/media/632/1050632_4cf6621033_m.jpeg

Texan_Bill
04-19-2007, 03:38 PM
I was looking for his high school photo where he is wearing a Titans jearsy. #1 fan you know?

Why was my sig removed?

We dont allow that kind of garbage here....

Errant Hothy
04-19-2007, 03:41 PM
http://data2.blog.de/media/632/1050632_4cf6621033_m.jpeg

That's the one. God I love that photo.

Blazing Arrow
04-19-2007, 03:42 PM
We dont allow that kind of garbage here....

I guess not. You will just have to see him in person. Well it will probably be hard to see him since all of the Texans "fans" will be giving him a standing O in your stadium.

This guy seems to do a good impression of him after the last game ..

:doot:

gwallaia
04-19-2007, 03:45 PM
Sounds like the Dallas Cowboys have invaded Possum Holler.

Blazing Arrow
04-19-2007, 03:46 PM
That's the one. God I love that photo.

You have started the journey. The 1st step is admitting you have a problem.

Errant Hothy
04-19-2007, 03:57 PM
You have started the journey. The 1st step is admitting you have a problem.

I don't think so, I love it because it just proves that the Jags are better then teh Titans in all catergories, even man boobage.

Lucky
04-19-2007, 04:10 PM
When I clicked on this link, I thought it was in the NFL forum. Obviously, it was not.

This will take some getting used to.

Errant Hothy
04-19-2007, 04:13 PM
When I clicked on this link, I thought it was in the NFL forum. Obviously, it was not.

This will take some getting used to.

Gotcha!!

Blazing Arrow
04-19-2007, 04:26 PM
I don't think so, I love it because it just proves that the Jags are better then teh Titans in all catergories, even man boobage.

Everything accept standing and record. :rolleyes:

All you really proved is that Sandmich has better boobs then the lady standing next to him, and that you have a man boob fetish.

Errant Hothy
04-19-2007, 04:28 PM
Everything accept standing and record. :rolleyes:

All you really proved is that Sandmich has better boobs then the lady standing next to him, and that you have a man boob fetish.

If I've got a man-boob fetish you've got a Gary Coleman thing going on that just ain't natural.

Bradster592
04-19-2007, 04:34 PM
When we play the 'Toothless ones' the D will have to wear a piece of lettuce on their helmets - White's pathological fear of salad will ensure he never crosses the game-line!

:user:

Blazing Arrow
04-19-2007, 04:44 PM
If I've got a man-boob fetish you've got a Gary Coleman thing going on that just ain't natural.

I was just pointing out similarities in the way they look. You do realize the first pic was of Leftwich right?

The man boob thing seems to be something you are studying and have taken time to actually compare size. I think in on of the posts you reference his cup size. Another you reference a picture that you can not find that shows off his man boobs.

Blazing Arrow
04-19-2007, 04:45 PM
When we play the 'Toothless ones' the D will have to wear a piece of lettuce on their helmets - White's pathological fear of salad will ensure he never crosses the game-line!

:user:

Coming from a Brit, now that is priceless. :potkettle:

Errant Hothy
04-19-2007, 04:46 PM
I was just pointing out similarities in the way they look. You do realize the first pic was of Leftwich right?

The man boob thing seems to be something you are studying and have taken time to actually compare size. I think in on of the posts you reference his cup size. Another you reference a picture that you can not find that shows off his man boobs.

I couldn't find the picture on the net, I didn't think of searching it our on your myspace page. I'm sorry I'm sure you've got nothing but pictures of VY there...like that obsession ain't a little scary.

Blazing Arrow
04-19-2007, 04:48 PM
I couldn't find the picture on the net, I didn't think of searching it our on your myspace page. I'm sorry I'm sure you've got nothing but pictures of VY there...like that obsession ain't a little scary.

All I know is I don't have one in my sig .... anymore. :thumbdown

Blazing Arrow
04-19-2007, 04:56 PM
What funny to me is you dog LW for his size but he out preformed in YPC every runner on the Texans last season.

Errant Hothy
04-19-2007, 05:01 PM
What funny to me is you dog LW for his size but he out preformed in YPC every runner on the Texans last season.

I don't think so:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/byposition?pos=RB&conference=AFCSouth&year=season_2006&timeframe=All&qualified=0&sort=40&old_category=RB

Cook: 6.0
Taylor: 4.4
Dayne: 4.1
White: 4.0

I don't about the math the teach in Possum Hollow, but 6, 4.4 and 4.1 are all larger then 4.0.

Honoring Earl 34
04-19-2007, 05:03 PM
Titans | White arrested
Thu, 19 Apr 2007 11:51:19 -0700

Mike Duffy, of Titans.com, reports that Titans running back LenDale White was arrested last night after an altercation with a local restaurant owner. Apparently the man, a Mr. Jimmy Wong, requested that White leave his restaurant after he consumed what Mr. Wong described as a week's worth of chicken and dumplings. Neither Mr. White nor his agent could be reached for comments.

Well now ... it's obvious he's hanging with Pacman .

A night of hitting the reefer and you can't get enough chicken and dumplings .

Texan_Bill
04-19-2007, 05:04 PM
All I know is I don't have one in my sig .... anymore. :thumbup:

**Sighs and smiles**

Blazing Arrow
04-19-2007, 05:05 PM
I don't think so:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/byposition?pos=RB&conference=AFCSouth&year=season_2006&timeframe=All&qualified=0&sort=40&old_category=RB

Cook: 6.0
Taylor: 4.4
Dayne: 4.1
White: 4.0

I don't about the math the teach in Possum Hollow, but 6, 4.4 and 4.1 are all larger then 4.0.

Ha, I blew that one. Oh well, I would rather have LW then anything that is being called a RB for the Texans.

Even Green, something about Green Bays sloppy seconds just does not do it for me ....

I'm from CA BTW. Most of the TT regs know that but "Possum Hollow" jokes really?

Texan_Bill
04-19-2007, 05:06 PM

In recent NFL news, the commisioner has passed a new rule that wont allow food on the field to intice better play from the likes of one LenDale "I never met a buffet that I didn't like" White..

Errant Hothy
04-19-2007, 05:06 PM
Ha, I blew that one. Oh well, I would rather have LW then anything that is being called a RB for the Texans.

Even Green, something about Green Bays sloppy seconds just does not do it for me ....

I'm from CA BTW. Most of the TT regs know that but "Possum Hollow" jokes really?

Fair enough, although CA isn't that the fruity state on the left coast? :D

Errant Hothy
04-19-2007, 05:07 PM
In recent NFL news, the commisioner has passed a new rule that wont allow food on the field to intice better play from the likes of one LenDale "I never met a buffet that I didn't like" White..

As long as the half time buffet is still allowed Lendale will be fine. Think the Titans prepare 2 buffets, one for Lendale on for the rest of the team?

Blazing Arrow
04-19-2007, 05:07 PM
The only thing L White will be eating up this season is yards, and possibly CC Brown if he gets in his way.

Texan_Bill
04-19-2007, 05:08 PM

Beleive me when I tell you, you DONT want to re-hash the whole sloppy seconds thing.... Leave that one alone.. Please. It could be painfull for you and the hillbillies!! :cowboy1:

Honoring Earl 34
04-19-2007, 05:11 PM
The only thing L White will be eating up this season is yards, and possibly CC Brown if he gets in his way.

Lendale will be a guard by then .

Errant Hothy
04-19-2007, 05:13 PM

And a gross of Whoppers, a Big Mac of three hundred , 40 turduckens at Thanksgiving, a dozen dozen or so pizzas, his own weight in pudding, Vince Yong's wiegth in mayo, Jeff Fischer's wieght in bon-bons, the D-lines weight in pigs feet, enough food to feed several small african nations, and a six pack of Diet Coke. He's watching his waist line don'tch know.

Blazing Arrow
04-19-2007, 05:13 PM
Fair enough, although CA isn't that the fruity state on the left coast? :D

si, cierta gente ignorante lo llama eso, pero "tree hugger" problabemente es mas corecto

Just wanted to make sure you completely understood my post...

Blazing Arrow
04-19-2007, 05:16 PM
Beleive me when I tell you, you DONT want to re-hash the whole sloppy seconds thing.... Leave that one alone.. Please. It could be painfull for you and the hillbillies!! :cowboy1:

Just because the team upgrades it's local does not make it sloppy seconds. Sloppy seconds would have been the Texans moving into the Astro Dome.

Bradster592
04-19-2007, 05:17 PM
Coming from a Brit, now that is priceless. :potkettle:

For the record, I am quite svelte and have (almost) all my own teeth. :shades:

Errant Hothy
04-19-2007, 05:18 PM
si, cierta gente ignorante lo llama eso, pero "tree hugger" problabemente es mas corecto

Just wanted to make sure you completely understood my post...

Yeah, I'll admit high school spanish comes in handy.

Bradster592
04-19-2007, 05:21 PM
Donde esta el pero?

Beer, pour favor!

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd...that's it for me and Spanish! :splits:

Blazing Arrow
04-19-2007, 05:26 PM
Yeah, I'll admit high school spanish comes in handy.

It was in response to your CA smack.:bat:

Errant Hothy
04-19-2007, 05:30 PM
It was in response to your CA smack.:bat:

I know, but we have need to speak Spanish here as well. At least our govenor speaks english, well atleast he speaks understandable english. I can't believe I get to use Rick Perry as a tool to bash another state. Who'd have ever thought?

And yeah my spelling sucks.

TexanExile
04-20-2007, 07:19 AM
I know, but we have need to speak Spanish here as well. At least our govenor speaks english, well atleast he speaks understandable english. I can't believe I get to use Rick Perry as a tool to bash another state. Who'd have ever thought?

And yeah my spelling sucks.

I was reading that too quickly...I saw "Rick Perry" and "tool" in the same sentence and thought you typed something quite different. Made me laugh, though.

:tv:

Sad to see LenDale going down the Wong road in life. If he keeps this up, he'll be buffetted by problems like this forever. I see won ton of trouble in his future this season...

gtexan02
04-20-2007, 07:35 AM
Make the cheesy CA/TX insults stop!! :panic:

TEXANS84
04-21-2007, 12:03 PM
Did you know the word "gullible" is not in the dictionary?

Dude, knew it was fake.

Yankee_In_TX
04-21-2007, 12:11 PM
Since I watched this last night, then read this thread today. I understand it's a white woman, but maybe with some creative PS'ing it could become a pic of White after Golden Corral. :)

http://www.emuchrist.org/kingdomcronos/images/movies/slither/slither-20060329043530244.jpg

Goldensilence
04-21-2007, 12:50 PM
I was reading that too quickly...I saw "Rick Perry" and "tool" in the same sentence and thought you typed something quite different. Made me laugh, though.

:tv:

Sad to see LenDale going down the Wong road in life. If he keeps this up, he'll be buffetted by problems like this forever. I see won ton of trouble in his future this season...

nice lol

:fridge:

a Lendale White smiley

Specnatz
04-21-2007, 12:53 PM
:fridge:

a Lendale White smiley

This thread is hilarious.

Honoring Earl 34
04-21-2007, 12:58 PM
While at Dollywood ... Lendale White fell into a pond that hosted 20 alligators .

It was said to be tragic because Lendale ate 3 of them before he could be pulled to safety .:fridge:

Koolaid Time
04-27-2007, 01:07 AM

LenDale has been fitted with a GPS Monitor and is presently in the custody of Tim Purpura of the Houston Astros.

LenDale's bond prevents him from being within 500 yard of a Golden Corral, a Ryan's Steakhouse, or the Buffett at Kim Son or Golden Dragon.

HJam72
04-27-2007, 02:15 AM
This news is just funny to me, in so many ways.

STEEL BLUE TEXANS
05-09-2007, 07:36 PM
I'm beginning to get concerned about LenDale.

http://i2.tinypic.com/5xsigde.jpg

powerfuldragon
05-09-2007, 07:42 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v15/TheKingOfBums/lendaleshungry.jpg
made that a while back. not one of my better efforts, but it gets the point across.

Double Barrel
05-09-2007, 08:41 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v15/TheKingOfBums/lendaleshungry.jpg
made that a while back. not one of my better efforts, but it gets the point across.

I'm scared for that cheeseburger.

Yankee_In_TX
05-09-2007, 08:48 PM
I'm beginning to get concerned about LenDale.

http://i2.tinypic.com/5xsigde.jpg

Dooooooooooood, positive rep for that. I'm laughing so hard.

Goldensilence
05-09-2007, 09:10 PM
Dooooooooooood, positive rep for that. I'm laughing so hard.

That has to go in the folder of when i am having a bad day...open it and cry from laughter. Seriously that is good.

edo783
05-09-2007, 09:34 PM
I'm scared for that cheeseburger.

A lot of cheesburgers have bit the dust because of that man.:texflag:

Blazing Arrow
11-05-2007, 10:15 AM

Makes complete sense :rolleyes:

Blazing Arrow
11-05-2007, 10:16 AM
Since I watched this last night, then read this thread today. I understand it's a white woman, but maybe with some creative PS'ing it could become a pic of White after Golden Corral. :)

http://www.emuchrist.org/kingdomcronos/images/movies/slither/slither-20060329043530244.jpg

Only thing L-Dub is fat on is 100 yards games.

Or are any of you actually going to try and run smack on White and his size now?

Texan_Bill
11-05-2007, 10:20 AM
Only thing L-Dub is fat on is 100 yards games.

Or are any of you actually going to try and run smack on White and his size now?

Ahhhh yeah!!! He's still a tub -o- lard. Anyone can rush for 100 yards on 31 carries. If you can't, then you're in the wrong business to begin with.

Brando
11-05-2007, 10:25 AM
Ahhhh yeah!!! He's still a tub -o- lard. Anyone can rush for 100 yards on 31 carries. If you can't, then you're in the wrong business to begin with.

He needs to since they don't have a passing game.:user:

Blazing Arrow
11-05-2007, 10:42 AM
6-2 sorry I could not hear you .... The Colts are pumping in to much noise ... :whip: