PDA

View Full Version : King S. predicting a 9 win season

OzzO
04-14-2007, 07:03 PM
... and he even mentions TC as throwing great parties.
:king:

Solomon's blog (http://blogs.chron.com/jeromesolomon/2007/04/the_texans_will_win_nine_games.html)

Denver: Victory for the Texans. Start drinking, er, tailgating now. A night game at Reliant against Gary Kubiak's old team will bring out the best in Texans fans. Imagine the party Texans Chick will throw that night. The Broncos will be one of the AFC's best and this win will be a franchise highlight.

He's feeling we'll get swept by Titans and Colts and split with the Jags...

Texans_Chick
04-14-2007, 07:30 PM
That is funny. That truly will be the best party night of the season, especially if the season is going well at all.

Though I will have to say that my friend D and I are not party throwers. We don't do fire. We are sort of a mobile party, going to all the best places in the vicinity that have the best BBQ and peeps. The Kansas City night game tailgating a couple of years ago was awesome--too bad the game was horrific, or that party would have kept going.

I am sad that the morning guys didn't put their predictions in the audio vault. Basically they go down the Texans schedule and predict mostly Texans wins and say why, and then they trash the Cowboys schedule. It's pretty funny.

ensign_lee
04-22-2007, 01:44 AM
linky no worky.

Double Barrel
04-22-2007, 01:51 AM
linky no worky.

I got it working (he had two "http://" in the addy). Thanks for the heads up! :cowboy1:

Ole Miss Texan
04-22-2007, 02:04 PM
Though I will have to say that my friend D and I are not party throwers. We don't do fire. We are sort of a mobile party, going to all the best places in the vicinity that have the best BBQ and peeps. The Kansas City night game tailgating a couple of years ago was awesome--too bad the game was horrific, or that party would have kept going.

Well, let's hope the opening game will be different this year! What's going on up in KC anyways? They've lost Roaf, Shields, and Black now. How is their offensive line going to be, and maybe we can hold LJ to under 100yds for the game and win!