PDA

View Full Version : Carr is still a class act

SESupergenius
04-10-2007, 07:58 AM
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/fb/texansfront/4700751.html

"I have no regrets," he said with a stern look. "I did everything I knew to do. I prepared as well as I could have.

"I can honestly say I never had a lack of effort on the field. In the end, I'll be able to sleep well when I'm done here.

"It's going to be weird watching them play without me, but I feel they can be a special team, with or without me. They're going to do well next season. I wouldn't be surprised to see them in the playoffs."

texasguy346
04-10-2007, 09:52 AM
No question that Carr was and still is a class act. I wish him the best with Carolina.

SESupergenius
04-10-2007, 10:00 AM
No question that Carr was and still is a class act. I wish him the best with Carolina.

But not against us.

texasguy346
04-10-2007, 10:03 AM
But not against us.

True. Wouldn't want him throwing that clipboard at AJ's feet on a deep post in an attempt to trip him up.

swisher
04-10-2007, 11:47 AM
I've had mixed feelings about the release of Carr and in some way this brings some amount of closure for me. He's good people for sure.

Malloy
04-13-2007, 03:16 AM
If Carr takes the field against us I suggest we put AJ in there at corner for a play or two, with any luck he might get the ball :)

Texan_Bill
04-13-2007, 11:38 AM
If Carr takes the field against us I suggest we put AJ in there at corner for a play or two, with any luck he might get the ball :)

Funny!! But it really may not be that bad of an idea!

Overalls
04-13-2007, 06:46 PM
In the long run I feel it was best all the way around for Carr to move on. I have always and will always wish him well, except, of course when he plays against us.

HJam72
04-13-2007, 06:57 PM

That's exactly what I was thinking.

76Texan
04-13-2007, 06:58 PM
Funny!! But it really may not be that bad of an idea!
and so it goes AJ will drop the ball!
just for old time sake! :woot2

cuppacoffee
04-15-2007, 11:42 AM

I fail to get the point of this comment.:confused:

Are you insinuating that Carr didn't get the ball to AJ enough last year?

:coffee:

Don't know how you did it, but I sure appreciate this 'new' board.

Got my cuppacoffee smilie back, retained my sig line and even kept my irish avatar.

Long live Houston Texans Message Board / Texans Talk.com.

Malloy
04-15-2007, 11:57 AM
I fail to get the point of this comment

The other way around, Carr might get 'stuck in the old days' and throw it to #80 :)

I guess we would do better by having our RB's line up at CB and run the pressure-dump route that Carr loves so much :)

cuppacoffee
04-15-2007, 12:33 PM
The other way around, Carr might get 'stuck in the old days' and throw it to #80 :)

I guess we would do better by having our RB's line up at CB and run the pressure-dump route that Carr loves so much :)

Sometimes I need things explained to me... :shades:

:D

:coffee: