PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft's top 25 QB busts

Spled
03-29-2007, 03:47 PM
Funny article from Fox Sports. David Carr is better than these stiffs.
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6620150

03-29-2007, 04:09 PM
no carr? that list blows.

NitroGSXR
03-29-2007, 04:14 PM
I hate how they have two Cougars in that list. What does that mean for Kevin Kolb?

Longhorn fan here but my alma matter is UH thus I'll follow them till the day they battle the burnt orange.

gwallaia
03-29-2007, 05:48 PM
I hate how they have two Cougars in that list. What does that mean for Kevin Kolb?

Longhorn fan here but my alma matter is UH thus I'll follow them till the day they battle the burnt orange.

??????:confused: ????????

NitroGSXR
03-29-2007, 05:52 PM
??????:confused: ????????

Andre Ware and David Klinger are on that list. Both came out of UH. I hope that helps if your being confused was sincere. Hard to diffreniate sarcasm on a message board.

gwallaia
03-29-2007, 06:10 PM
A UH alum cheering for the Horns when they play UH is the reason for the question marks.

I 'm a UH alum who always cheers for the Coogs ........especially when they play the Horns.

NitroGSXR
03-29-2007, 06:35 PM
A UH alum cheering for the Horns when they play UH is the reason for the question marks.

I 'm a UH alum who always cheers for the Coogs ........especially when they play the Horns.

Gotcha. Explaination here. I spent a better portion of my life in Austin at the Texans School for the Deaf. Them taking us students to the Longhorn games is what got me into college sports. I entered UH and am finishing up over there. It's hard to transfer 20 years of cheering for the Longhorns with my fellow childhood classmates over to UH.

Another explaination. UT has a Deaf education degree program thus they have hundreds of Deaf students attending as well as a Deaf school in Austin thus a large Deaf community. At UH this year there are only a total of 7 Deaf students and I'm not friends with them. I can only cheer for my Cougars with my fraternal brothers which is a life changing experience for me now that I'm starting to socialize with more and more hearing people.

I haven't had to face the dilemma of having my beloved Horns face the Cougars just yet. I will say this much about my loyalty for the Cougars. Two years ago the Cougars played Louisville who had Stefan Lefors slinging the ball for them. That was my then-girlfriend's cousin who's brother played for the Kentucky School for the Deaf.... Let me put it this way... I wasn't well liked by my community for rooting for my beloved Cougars! And she made me sleep on the couch for so long before we went our own separate ways. Yes, she really made me choose. I don't regret it. I just don't know if I can overcome my love for the Burnt Orange though.

Imatexanfan
03-29-2007, 06:50 PM
Gotcha. Explaination here. I spent a better portion of my life in Austin at the Texans School for the Deaf. Them taking us students to the Longhorn games is what got me into college sports. I entered UH and am finishing up over there. It's hard to transfer 20 years of cheering for the Longhorns with my fellow childhood classmates over to UH.

Another explaination. UT has a Deaf education degree program thus they have hundreds of Deaf students attending as well as a Deaf school in Austin thus a large Deaf community. At UH this year there are only a total of 7 Deaf students and I'm not friends with them. I can only cheer for my Cougars with my fraternal brothers which is a life changing experience for me now that I'm starting to socialize with more and more hearing people.

I haven't had to face the dilemma of having my beloved Horns face the Cougars just yet. I will say this much about my loyalty for the Cougars. Two years ago the Cougars played Louisville who had Stefan Lefors slinging the ball for them. That was my then-girlfriend's cousin who's brother played for the Kentucky School for the Deaf.... Let me put it this way... I wasn't well liked by my community for rooting for my beloved Cougars! And she made me sleep on the couch for so long before we went our own separate ways. Yes, she really made me choose. I don't regret it. I just don't know if I can overcome my love for the Burnt Orange though.

Wow 2 cool points dude.................psycho:lightbulb:

NitroGSXR
03-29-2007, 06:58 PM
Wow 2 cool points dude.................psycho:lightbulb:

*sigh*

Sorry if I offended you somehow.

Specnatz
03-29-2007, 07:08 PM
*sigh*

Sorry if I offended you somehow.

I am not one to put words to anyone but I think he was giving you props and calling your ex a psycho.

Sounds like your ex and my ex should get together and go bowling. :ouch:

Imatexanfan
03-29-2007, 07:21 PM
I am not one to put words to anyone but I think he was giving you props and calling your ex a psycho.

Sounds like your ex and my ex should get together and go bowling. :ouch:

exactly spec...........but THANX FOR THE NEGATIVE REP nitro:victory:

BattleRedToro
03-29-2007, 07:23 PM

Way to support your alma matter, not. :ok:

NitroGSXR
03-29-2007, 07:29 PM
exactly spec...........but THANX FOR THE NEGATIVE REP nitro:victory:

I didn't give you any negative reps nor anyone for that matter.

If you're referring to my comment, I misread it. Sorry. English isn't my first language. ASL is. Sometimes it takes me a minute to catch on. Didn't mean any harm by it.