PDA

View Full Version : Giants board dissin Texans

MeLoveTexans
03-27-2007, 01:59 AM
http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/294558.aspx

Some of the stuff is not for the faint of heart. I found a couple of things funny though. They call us stupid, yet read the thread title: Texans are the Most Dumbest team. LOL! They go on to say the moves we made are absolutely laughable. I think what's laughable is their spelling and grammar.

Sorry if this has been posted already.

phantom17
03-27-2007, 04:09 AM
LOL! Like their team is all that!:wheel:

dc_txtech
03-27-2007, 04:47 AM
Those boys up in NY City sure do know their football.

U no why the Texans are so dumb...they r too concerned about matching an offer for a FB than use the money for more important positions. They already have Jameel Cook, why do they need Leach?

U no why ur so dum? Because you dropped out of school in the 6th grade. Oh, yeah and you think Jameel Cook is good.

I like how their team offers all that money for Leach but we are the idiots for matching it.

I guess you really can't blame them for not knowing a single thing about our team. I doubt if they have seen us play since our early years in the league. Hell, I can't even watch half the games here in Texas, especially since VY went to Tenn.

whiskeyrbl
03-27-2007, 05:30 AM
I don't think they got any of their info about anyone right. So who is the MOST DUMBER? LOL

HoustonFan
03-27-2007, 06:51 AM
Come on guys. Now you know they are backwards. DUMB is naming your team the NEW YORK GIANTS and having your HOME STADIUM in NEW JERSEY. Whatever though. Sounds like they are just bitter that they didn't get Vonta Leach. :redtowel:

thunderkyss
03-27-2007, 07:16 AM
Kinda feel sorry for them. Most of them would probably like David Carr as a fail safe when they realize Eli isn't going to take them where they want to go.

Scooter
03-27-2007, 07:20 AM
sour grapes. i would've been aggrivated too if we let leach get away. i think the contradictions are the funniest parts. "why are we wasting money at fullback when we need other positions", right after complaining about overpaying for "AHMAD" green (and we'd just signed a franchise quarterback). it's also funny how they bash us for not taking vince & reggie. thanks in large part to the giants overvaluing a quarterback in the draft, the chargers are dominant while eli's mediocre. they leaned on a 31 year old fumble proned runningback last year, but apparently 30's too old for us. and coming from a team with 2 probowl ends anchoring the entire team, criticizing taking a freak DE with the first pick is just comical.

:violin

thunderkyss
03-27-2007, 07:31 AM
and coming from a team with 2 probowl ends anchoring the entire team, criticizing taking a freak DE with the first pick is just comical.

:violin

Too funny, I didn't even catch all that, but you're absolutely right. I'd give you rep..... but I can't.

Anyway, been surfing their site, and I found this cool page. (http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/282613.aspx)

O.G.
03-27-2007, 08:10 AM
Those boys up in NY City sure do know their football.

U no why the Texans are so dumb...they r too concerned about matching an offer for a FB than use the money for more important positions. They already have Jameel Cook, why do they need Leach?

If they feel that highly on Cook, we can definitely trade them to him for a 3rd pick

Please_Evolve
03-27-2007, 09:38 AM
If they feel that highly on Cook, we can definitely trade them to him for a 3rd pick

lol i have my thoughts on they've promised to sign him after the fumble he gave them.

Also don't see how they could call us stupid after the Eli Trade, Mathias K's Pee wee league tackle on Vince and having Eli throw the game to them, the coach has lost that team but management was stupid enough to give him another year, they overpaid for Lavar Arrington(who did nothing for them this year really),signing Plaxaco " i disapear in big games" Burress, firing Jim Fassell, and they back doored into the playoffs this year only to once again get outcoached, out classed, and embarrassed. Yep we're the most dumb ones. I've never liked the NY giants.

TEXANRED
03-27-2007, 10:17 AM
Too funny, I didn't even catch all that, but you're absolutely right. I'd give you rep..... but I can't.

Anyway, been surfing their site, and I found this cool page. (http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/282613.aspx)

Got him for ya.

Specnatz
03-27-2007, 11:21 AM
I thought the grammer on the titans board was attrocious, but those folks on the NY Giants board that is in New Jersey have them beat by a long shot.

TexasJedi
03-27-2007, 12:15 PM
I also noticed they have the board style we are switching to. Not nearly as busy nor distracting as the Bengals board.

Scooter
03-27-2007, 12:24 PM
I also noticed they have the board style we are switching to. Not nearly as busy nor distracting as the Bengals board.

nor as attractive and clean as the texans board. :dontknowa

thanks red.

Coonass Texan
03-27-2007, 12:57 PM
Let me ask you this NY sissies,

Would you rather have Eli Manning or

Phillip Rivers, Merriman and Kaeding?? (some people need to do there research before putting there foot in there mouth)

Errant Hothy
03-27-2007, 01:13 PM
That's cause Khari and I did this one...and we didn't to theirs. Sucks to be them huh?

That made me laugh...yes it does suck to be them.

NitroGSXR
03-27-2007, 01:20 PM
Oh my.

I'm just not the kind of person who would call someone out for being dumb. People are people. But as a group, I'd think I can have an easier time calling someone out for what they are.

I can't do it. I feel so bad for those people. I'm now looking up where to make a small charitable donation for the public school system in the greater New York area.

texans83
03-27-2007, 02:19 PM
Oh my.

I'm just not the kind of person who would call someone out for being dumb. People are people. But as a group, I'd think I can have an easier time calling someone out for what they are.

I can't do it. I feel so bad for those people. I'm now looking up where to make a small charitable donation for the public school system in the greater New York area.

lol

Dubble Trubble
03-27-2007, 02:27 PM
It's the Giants. Who cares what they think?

yourfavoritetexan42
03-27-2007, 02:44 PM
They are from New York. It's self explanatory...but I guess a lot of you haven't been there...

Who is kiwi they refer of? Sorry I don't really follow the giants too well.

Texan_Bill
03-27-2007, 02:55 PM
I love this little gem:

"Now if they may match FB Vonta Leach and while doing so they will wait till the last minute as well to piss us off"

First, I'm not exactly sure what this literary and grammar genius is trying to convey.

Second, we've been made. The Giants now know that we took this entire off-season to "piss them off"...

Brilliant............... Brilliant

BattleRedRaider
03-27-2007, 02:58 PM
I love this little gem:

"Now if they may match FB Vonta Leach and while doing so they will wait till the last minute as well to piss us off"

First, I'm not exactly sure what this literary and grammar genius is trying to convey.

Second, we've been made. The Giants now know that we took this entire off-season to "piss them off"...

Brilliant............... Brilliant

Well I'll be damned! They figured us out!

thunderkyss
03-27-2007, 03:20 PM
They are from New York. It's self explanatory...but I guess a lot of you haven't been there...

Who is kiwi they refer of? Sorry I don't really follow the giants too well.

Mathias Kiwanuka, the DE they drafted. I don't believe they're knocking Demeco, but they're saying our front four would have been awesome with Mario on one end, and Kiwi on the other.

I don't care for Kiwi... he got a roughing the passer call, driving David into the ground after David had already thrown the ball. After he slammed David, he got up, and did their Ball'n deal.

I think it was the next week(or the week after) when Kiwi got a hold of Vince Young, but let him go, because he thought Vince threw the ball. Vince then ran the ball into the endzone for a TD.

Karma's a b1tch.

TexanSam
03-27-2007, 03:29 PM
Eli Manning sure seems to be working out for them.

Scooter
03-27-2007, 03:36 PM
Eli Manning sure seems to be working out for them.

especially when compared to the 2 (or is it 3?) probowlers the chargers got with those picks.

bigbrewster2000
03-27-2007, 03:45 PM
:texan: Mathias Kiwanuka, the DE they drafted. I don't believe they're knocking Demeco, but they're saying our front four would have been awesome with Mario on one end, and Kiwi on the other.

I don't care for Kiwi... he got a roughing the passer call, driving David into the ground after David had already thrown the ball. After he slammed David, he got up, and did their Ball'n deal.

I think it was the next week(or the week after) when Kiwi got a hold of Vince Young, but let him go, because he thought Vince threw the ball. Vince then ran the ball into the endzone for a TD.

Karma's a b1tch.

I thought that they were saying that they should have taken Bush with the first pick and Kiwi with our 2nd pick. Thgen someone else asked how that could happen since they took Kiwi before we picked in the 2nd.

After reading that board it makes me proud that:texan: and not a little giant

aproberts03
03-27-2007, 07:17 PM
screw the giants..they can't keep any of there players happy and i think strahan is still holding out on his contract..plus they have eli manning that says enough and without tiki saving there butts next season i think they go to a 7-9 record

Please_Evolve
03-27-2007, 08:07 PM
screw the giants..they can't keep any of there players happy and i think strahan is still holding out on his contract..plus they have eli manning that says enough and without tiki saving there butts next season i think they go to a 7-9 record

Don't forget the briiliant Tom Coughlin manning the helm.

t_flare
03-27-2007, 09:51 PM
i'll keep my mouth shut.. they did make the playoffs last year.. and a couple of times before that

Texan_Aggie222
03-27-2007, 11:10 PM
So we are the "most dumbest" team in the league?

Lets Reveiw:

1. Who even dreams of putting Plaxico Burress and Shockley on the same feild together at the same time other than a Madden geek? That combo will never lead a consitant offense. But at least they are putting the most disgraceful players in the NFL on the same rooster.

2. We make the worst draft decesions? I remember a couple of years ago when the Chargers took Eli Manning #1 and the Giants took Phillip Rivers at #4. They then swapped QBs plus the Giants #1 pick a year later that the Chargers used to select Shawn Merriman and a pick that same year to pick Nate Kaeding, all Pro-Bowlers this year. Thats 3-0. Who screwed up on that deal?

3. When we have a problem we fix it. Yes, David Carr was not the answer, so in comes Matt Schaub. Dom Capers wasn't the answer. In comes Kubiak. Casserly wasn't the answer. In comes Rick Smith. See, we know we made mistakes and then we correct the problem and then move on. New York knows Tom Coughlin is not the answer, and he is still there. Oops.

aproberts03
03-27-2007, 11:35 PM
i'll keep my mouth shut.. they did make the playoffs last year.. and a couple of times before that

yea and remember the giants are in the NFC enough said

tex
03-28-2007, 12:03 AM
It's the Giants. Who cares what they think?

Brilliant..........Brilliant

Clash_Fan3605
03-28-2007, 01:27 AM
I like this quote:

"They aren't very smart at all. They drafted Williams #1 last year, let's think about this. I believe it was 3, maybe 4 South Carolina D-linemen were drafted in the first and second round."

I get North Carolina State and South Carolina mixed up all the time. :sarcasm: Sometimes I wonder about NY, but I also wonder about Texas sometimes too. :shades:

beerlover
03-28-2007, 01:34 AM
I like this quote:

"They aren't very smart at all. They drafted Williams #1 last year, let's think about this. I believe it was 3, maybe 4 South Carolina D-linemen were drafted in the first and second round."

I get North Carolina State and South Carolina mixed up all the time. :sarcasm: Sometimes I wonder about NY, but I also wonder about Texas sometimes too. :shades:

first Schuab is the Texans 2nd rd. pick this year & next.

second why do we give a rats ass about the giants & vice versa

my money is on Cook getting waived anyway when the roster is cut-down to 52

STEEL BLUE TEXANS
03-28-2007, 01:35 AM
Have Giants fans already forgotten the price they paid for Eli Manning?

Showtime100
03-28-2007, 02:31 AM
The Giants are my favorite NYC team of any sport, which is the same as saying you have a favorite pet peeve, but they at least get two shots at Dallas every year, hence, my fav NYC team.

Ole Miss Texan
03-28-2007, 02:47 AM
I thought Vince just ran out of bounds on the right side for a first down on the play Kiwi got a hold of him but let go after 5 seconds....1) he didn't want to get roughing the passer again 2) he didn't think vince was that dumb to not throw it away lol.

I guess the giants are just mad that our 'dumb' 2-14 Texans were oh so close to beating them last season in their house. And that the #1 pick that everyone despises sacked Eli and then did the 'balla'!! or maybe it was when our other #1 pick, Carr, that everyone despises so much dove into the endzone for a touchdown and got up to do the 'balla'!!

and all of that "in their house" lol...we'll get them next time we play...and then they'll really be pissed.