PDA

View Full Version : Hamlin to Cowboys

TheRealJoker
03-23-2007, 11:04 PM
1 year 2.5 million

Him and Williams = hardest hitting safety duo in the NFL.

HoustonFrog
03-24-2007, 08:39 AM
1 year 2.5 million

Him and Williams = hardest hitting safety duo in the NFL.

Yeah. I talked to my family up there and asked what they were saying because I didn't think it was what the Boys were looking for. I mean the problem is Roy's coverage skills and Hamlin is a head knocker too. They said Hamlin would play FS just because he is a little smarter in running and setting up the secondary. Not to say Roy is dumb but I believe Hamlin is considered a better on the field coordinator and a heady player compared to Williams who can now react and hit playing SS.

AtheGreat
03-24-2007, 05:24 PM
worst news today. carr getting cut...not so much. i really really wanted hamlin, especially after moving down to 10.

keyfro
03-24-2007, 05:27 PM
good deal...the cowboys have two really good SS's now...with one playing FS...their pass defense is gonna depend on the pass rush getting to the QB in 3 seconds or quicker

HoustonFrog
03-24-2007, 06:21 PM
good deal...the cowboys have two really good SS's now...with one playing FS...their pass defense is gonna depend on the pass rush getting to the QB in 3 seconds or quicker

I also heard that he took the year deal because he wanted to prove to htme that he could be the full time FS while Roy played SS.