PDA

View Full Version : Dan Mozes?

awtysst
03-23-2007, 08:24 PM
I am begining to like the thought of getting him(unless we can somehow get Kalil). Where is Mozes supposed to go in the draft?

HuttoKarl
03-23-2007, 08:57 PM
I am begining to like the thought of getting him(unless we can somehow get Kalil). Where is Mozes supposed to go in the draft?

I've seen him in different mocks go from 4th-6th.

Ole Miss Texan
03-23-2007, 09:35 PM
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/rankings/c.html

nfldaftcountdown does a pretty good job on players' scouting reports.

the link has their ranking for the Centers this year and if you click on the name you can see their report.

YoungTexanFan
03-24-2007, 01:07 AM
Mosez is a great college C who understands the game, but projects to the NFL as more of a Drew Hodgen type player than a top echelon C. He is likely a mid second day pick. I would say round 5. He just doesn't hold the POA very well and doesn't do a great job of sealing his man or securing the next level like his size should allow him.

threetoedpete
03-24-2007, 01:29 AM
Mosez is a great college C who understands the game, but projects to the NFL as more of a Drew Hodgen type player than a top echelon C. He is likely a mid second day pick. I would say round 5. He just doesn't hold the POA very well and doesn't do a great job of sealing his man or securing the next level like his size should allow him.

Agreed. I just as rather sign Chriss White of So. Carolina as a Free agent and roll the dice on him this summer as anyone else after Kalil. Seems like a ZBS guy to me. I'm thinking with Schaub on board, after they lock down OLT, draft speed and more speed, groom guys up for '08.