PDA

View Full Version : Miami Dolphins Fans - QB situation

coachdent
03-22-2007, 10:07 AM
Miami Herald online poll:

What should the Dolphins do about their QB situation?
36% Go after the Texans' David Carr

5% Go after the Chiefs' Trent Green

44% Draft a quarterback

15% Nothing. Stick with Culpepper and Lemon

Suprised it was that high for Carr at least in comparison to Green. Texans thought to be shopping a day one pick for Carr the article stated.

kastofsna
03-22-2007, 10:16 AM
because green is clearly on the decline of his career. carr is still young at least, and seems to fit Cam Cameron's mindset for a QB.

it's pretty clear that people want to draft a QB though. and i'm almost 100% sure they will, if not for the simple fact that Randy Mueller has said that he loves drafting QB's and would take one every year if he could.

Exithios
03-22-2007, 11:14 AM
Speculation is that Miami has offered KC a 7th round pick for Green, and is wanting to renegotiate Greens contract from the current 7.2 mil to somewhere around the league minimum.

http://fflivewire.com/Article.asp?ID=3222007zxr763xs

Gman84
03-22-2007, 12:18 PM
I think Cameron would love to move up and select Quinn (I guess a few weeks back the feeling as he could have dropped to #9) but now it looks unlikely he'll get past #3 with the Browns, Raiders and Lions all looking at QB's and the Vikings another possibility further down.

With that in mind, I think they have serious doubts over Culpepper and I know they like Lemon a lot of Green for a year and then work Lemon in makes a lot of sense.

I guess Carr could be a possibility if they can't find a way of getting Green to reduce his salary but would they be keen on what could be seen as 'damaged goods' after trying Harrington and Culpepper last year.

Tale Gator
03-22-2007, 10:05 PM
Carr for Ricky Williams...

;)

Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry
03-23-2007, 08:14 AM
Carr for Ricky Williams...

;)
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo