PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Carr or Schaub?

Lifetime Oiler/Texan Fan
03-21-2007, 07:40 PM
Which QB would have helped the Texans win more games?

powerfuldragon
03-21-2007, 07:42 PM
there's no way to know that.

swtbound07
03-21-2007, 07:42 PM
forgot to make it a real poll?

Silver Oak
03-21-2007, 07:57 PM
I didn't vote as I know nada about Schaub. If he has knowledge of Kubiaks offense and his new teammates fall behind him and don't throw him under the bus when times are tough (Dunta), then I would have to say Schaub should have some good results next season.

thunderkyss
03-21-2007, 08:00 PM

What do you mean by would have??

It doesn't really matter. Shaub will be cheaper. Shaub can't do any worse. Shaub may very well be the answer that people have been bending over backwards to try to make Carr.

MATRIX
03-21-2007, 08:02 PM
What do you mean by would have??

It doesn't really matter. Shaub will be cheaper. Shaub can't do any worse. Shaub may very well be the answer that people have been bending over backwards to try to make Carr.

I agree...as we SHOULD know Sage wasn't the answer. Otherwise, why has he never starteda full 16 games(minus an injury)? He isn't a legit starter, thats why teams cut him after 3-4 seasons...bad QB teams at that.

johndoe
03-21-2007, 08:09 PM

hahahaha...schaub

RTP2110
03-21-2007, 08:11 PM
I didn't vote either. All we can do is guess, there just isn't enough info on Schaub.

TEZCMY
03-21-2007, 08:57 PM
Carr Is Who I Vote For You Can Not Blame Him For Every Thing Gone Wrong With This Team

Texans_Chick
03-21-2007, 09:19 PM
Difficult answer.

On one hand, no Carr means that the bad puns will be reduced.

On the other hand, we now have a quarterback whose name a lot of posters cannot spell. And everytime Schaub has a bad game, like most quarterbacks do from time to time, we will get to hear how many picks were given up for him.

Later, that will manifest itself into identifying specific cherry picked players that through the benefit of hindsight we could have gotten instead. You know, yeah, we could have had _______ and _______ and ________ with those picks.

I hope I'm no good at seeing the future. I'm pretty sure of that bad spelling prediction though.

God speed Swaub Schwab Shawb...uh er...new Houston Texans quarterback guy!!!!!

PapaL
03-21-2007, 09:27 PM
Difficult answer.

On one hand, no Carr means that the bad puns will be reduced.

On the other hand, we now have a quarterback whose name a lot of posters cannot spell. And everytime Schaub has a bad game, like most quarterbacks do from time to time, we will get to hear how many picks were given up for him.

Later, that will manifest itself into identifying specific cherry picked players that through the benefit of hindsight we could have gotten instead. You know, yeah, we could have had _______ and _______ and ________ with those picks.

I hope I'm no good at seeing the future. I'm pretty sure of that bad spelling prediction though.

God speed Swaub Schwab Shawb...uh er...new Houston Texans quarterback guy!!!!!

Schaub The Suave?

Schaub the Swab?

I'm going with Suave Schaub...

powerfuldragon
03-21-2007, 09:28 PM
too soon for a damn nickname.

PapaL
03-21-2007, 09:30 PM

Who pissed in your Wheaties?

Mr. White
03-21-2007, 09:31 PM

He's Dirty South H-Town now. I'll call him Phat Matt.

PapaL
03-21-2007, 09:36 PM

When would be a good time? When he does average?

Would you prefer another Carr thread instead?