PDA

View Full Version : LaVar Arrington? What Happened?

ryansisgod
03-18-2007, 03:47 AM
So what happened i didnt hear anything about him being signed...has no one even shown interest in him...a while ago there was a thread how he would definitly help the Texans!

Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry
03-18-2007, 08:29 AM
So what happened i didnt hear anything about him being signed...has no one even shown interest in him...a while ago there was a thread how he would definitly help the Texans!

NO way he helps us over the last two years has been injured and his last year in Washington piss-off the coaching staff so bad they benched him during the later half of the year traded him as soon as the season ended.

baba ganoush
03-18-2007, 01:40 PM
well, if the price is right, i'd take him

Trap_Star
03-18-2007, 02:17 PM
A torn achilles tendon is a serious injury. I dont think he will be the same explosive LB he once was. He might not even be ready by the start of the year. Although, it would'nt surprise me if teams start looking at him during training camp...

keyfro
03-18-2007, 03:37 PM
the thing about lavar is his has all the athletic ability in the world but doesn't seem to have the attitude coaches like or want...personally i see him has one of the best OLB's in the NFL before his injuries...now he's just like takeo spikes up in buffalo...a terrific LB that no one wants to touch due to his huge contract desires and significant injuries