PDA

View Full Version : Coach Karm?

Scooter
03-12-2007, 02:10 AM
did i miss something? was coach karm released? on the "coaches" page we list jethro franklin from the bucs as our d-line coach, and coach k isnt listed. i really liked karm (bob karmelowicz) and thought he'd be a good tutor as our line grew and thought he did a great job last year with all of our misfits off of the street.

cj5776
03-12-2007, 03:11 AM
Thanks for starting this thread. All I know is that he is still with the team but is doing something else, a special assitant type of thing. I don't know if the team expected more production than it delivered or if due to his age they just thought he might be better off in a different role. I am looking forward to input from the board.

Scooter
03-12-2007, 06:32 AM
thanks for the info cj, it's good news to me to think he's atleast still part of the organization, and i havent heard otherwise. did he finally lose his voice completely and couldnt shout at mario? coach K was obviously a kubiak favorite, i'm not sure why his name was removed without any mention, and i cant find anything on him being picked up by another team.

Carr Bombed
03-12-2007, 08:28 AM
Yeah everytime I heard that guy talk I had Rocky montage flashbacks going through my head. He should of had Mario chasing chickens around in the practice bubble. :)

painekiller
03-12-2007, 02:26 PM
I saw a quote somewhere a while back that Coach Karm wanted to step away from coaching, he had been at it for almost 30 years. I am thinking, speculating really, that he is having some health issues. I have no basis for this thought.

He is still with the team but in an unnamed role at this time.