PDA

View Full Version : Facilities Recognized

neeko15
03-10-2007, 11:22 AM
It finally looks as if our facilities at reliant stadium are being recognized. Jordan Black, Danny Clark and Ahman Green were really impressed at said amazing things about the stadium. I think this might start to swing our way if we can just get a ton of solid visits during free agency in the future.

powerfuldragon
03-10-2007, 11:46 AM
i thought we've always been known for having some of the best facilities in the NFL... i remember reading a players poll and we had (i think) the third best visitors locker room in the nfl.

MATRIX
03-10-2007, 11:50 AM
Yea, we did.

I belive they are trying to say the HOME locker rooms and overall facility for any potential Texan is like no other.

Hervoyel
03-10-2007, 12:39 PM
Free agents have been coming here since 2002 and talking about how great our facilities are and how the entire organization seems to be doing everything in a first class fashion. They rarely sign though and we remain firmly entrenched in last place year after year.

I'm not trying to be a "glass half empty" kind of fan but obviously there's something else that's missing here.

Marcus
03-10-2007, 01:00 PM
I'm not trying to be a "glass half empty" kind of fan but obviously there's something else that's missing here.

Not ever having a winning record might have something to do with it. When you have 31 other teams to choose from, facilities is not the only factor.

MATRIX
03-10-2007, 01:03 PM
Not ever having a winning record might have something to do with it. When you have 31 other teams to choose from, facilities is not the only factor.

And the fact that after the 2nd year...they saw Dom for what he was. A D-line or DC(not Carr) coach and not a head coach.

Why play for a moron who changes the game plan thurs. Now, it is different as we can see from players coming in and SIGNING.

Ole Miss Texan
03-10-2007, 02:12 PM
I like our facilities for the most part too. However the players lounge is not what I thought it'd be. When we got to walk through at the "Meet the Texans" deal last year, It wasn't what I expected.

I guess I expected some big plush suede couches and plasma screens on the wall, and some sweet arcade games, gatorade fridge, etc. But from what i can remember it was just some normal kinda couches and normal tv's and like a 2 year old Madden arcade game. don't get me wrong it was nice...i guess i just expected hollywood treatment..lol.

The cafeteria was pretty cool, they have some big pictures of players...action shots taken during games..up on the wall. Those were cool to look at. but probably need to be replaced every few years, otherwise your players just see old pictures of guys that arent on the team anymore, and that wouldn't be very homey.