PDA

View Full Version : AZ Cards WR coach arrested for soliciting prostitution

Texans34Life
03-09-2007, 05:37 PM
http://www.azcentral.com/sports/cardinals/articles/cardscoacharrested039-CR-CP.html

Lindsey Collom
The Arizona Republic
Mar. 9, 2007 03:09 PM

The Arizona Cardinals wide receiver coach was arrested Thursday on suspicion of soliciting prostitution.

Phoenix police's Vice Unit was conducting a "customer apprehension program" at the Pointe at South Mountain Resort when police said Richie Anderson solicited acts of prostitution from an undercover police officer about 9:30 p.m.

Anderson, who played fullback for 12 seasons in the NFL, joined the Cardinals in January. He spent last season as the tight ends and assistant receivers coach with the New York Jets.

TwinSisters
03-09-2007, 06:03 PM
O well.

I think that this is a turn for the better. Better than getting arrested for driving around buck naked.

nunusguy
03-09-2007, 06:31 PM
Dang Coach, all you had to do was cross the state line and NP legally speaking.

stingray
03-09-2007, 06:38 PM
Dang Coach, all you had to do was cross the state line and NP legally speaking.

Or just go to Mexico.

TexanSam
03-09-2007, 07:16 PM
He's coaching for the wrong team. I'm sure the Bengals are knocking at his door to sign him after hearing this.

Mysteryhunt
03-09-2007, 10:34 PM
how often do cops pose as prostitutes? seems like all the time lol, go catch bad guys!!

nunusguy
03-09-2007, 10:46 PM
how often do cops pose as prostitutes? seems like all the time lol, go catch bad guys!!
I'm with you Mysteryhunt.
Get all the girls shots and tested on a regular basis, and have the madams & pimps withhold Inc Tax, SS, and unemployment comp, and let the governments limited law enforecement resources pursue the real "bad guys".
And let the Johns have some fun. Nobody gets hurt and a lot of guys
relieve some serious anxiety.

mexican_texan
03-09-2007, 10:57 PM
I'm with you Mysteryhunt.
Get all the girls shots and tested on a regular basis, and have the madams & pimps withhold Inc Tax, SS, and unemployment comp, and let the governments limited law enforecement resources pursue the real "bad guys".
And let the Johns have some fun. Nobody gets hurt and a lot of guys
relieve some serious anxiety.
No one gets hurt? I could look up a 1970s Joe Namath flick on VDs if need be.

mexican_texan
03-09-2007, 10:57 PM
He's coaching for the wrong team. I'm sure the Bengals are knocking at his door to sign him after hearing this.
Ahem...Detroit...they're the ones who had a coach drive around buck nekkid.