PDA

View Full Version : D. Rhodes signs with the Raiders

O.G.
03-09-2007, 11:02 AM
Free agent RB Dominic Rhodes reached agreement Friday morning on a two-year, $7.5 million contract with the Oakland Raiders.

Just wanted to let everyone know.

HuttoKarl
03-09-2007, 11:10 AM
That's a nice signing for Oakland.

GP
03-09-2007, 11:14 AM
I would argue that most of the Colts players would not be as GOOD if they were on other teams.

I think it's the team as a whole that makes those guys good. Edge did squat with Arizona. And I would say that Mr. Rhodes is not going to electrify the Oakland backfield, either.

The Colts and Patriots are a strong t-e-a-m and they have some good chemistry going on that enables them to feed off each other's abilities.

Oakland signed an average running back. If they get Carr, they would be wise to just grab AP and make him Marcus Allen II. That's what I would do--Build around the running game first.

Mr. White
03-09-2007, 11:19 AM
Looks less like they'll be getting Adrian Peterson now. I saw a rumor on here yesterday that they were interested in him.

Please_Evolve
03-09-2007, 11:55 AM
interesting development.

With Moss and Porter in. Dominic Rhodes just signed and Jordan restructuring his deal. One has to think all signs point to Russel or Quinn.

Oakland is leaving its options pretty well open at this point if nothing else.

kastofsna
03-09-2007, 11:58 AM
by jove the raiders may actually draft a quarterback...

HuttoKarl
03-09-2007, 12:00 PM
by jove the raiders may actually draft a quarterback...

They could use joe thomas though.

Stros5Texans80
03-09-2007, 02:16 PM
They could use joe thomas though.

Who would grab JeMarcus Russell? Wouldn't be a bad scenario for us in that there would be one more weapon added to the latter portion of the draft. Let's see how everyone plays their :poker: .

El Tejano
03-09-2007, 03:32 PM
Here comes Peterson, Here come Peterson! Right down Reliant Lane.

Stros5Texans80
03-09-2007, 04:38 PM
Here comes Peterson, Here come Peterson! Right down Reliant Lane.

I will collapse if we are able to get him. Will almost feel like this. Just sub "you know who" for Peterson and the team for the Texans!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F55gt3qbEbo :yahoo: :victory: