PDA

View Full Version : Cooper Carlilse???

HuttoKarl
03-08-2007, 03:33 PM
Any word on this guy...supposedly thought we were interested in him.

Also...what about the DT that had the presser yesterday? Did we sign him?

texans83
03-08-2007, 03:34 PM
dont know about either one, I know the DT didnt seem very interested in the interview IMO

Navy_Chris
03-08-2007, 03:35 PM
dont know about either one, I know the DT didnt seem very interested in the interview IMO

The ONE clip they showed of him on the news last night tackling Joseph Addai last season looked pretty good.

texans83
03-08-2007, 03:37 PM
The ONE clip they showed of him on the news last night tackling Joseph Addai last season looked pretty good.

Oh I watched the part of the acual interview that Nick had posted on here. Check it out it might still be on here.

HuttoKarl

Looked like he was chewing his cud. Said "ummmmm" too much.

texans83
Looked like he was chewing his cud. Said "ummmmm" too much.

Every time he opened his mouth he started out with ummmm

cj5776
03-08-2007, 04:58 PM
Did anyone notice that the only reports of the Texans talking to Cooper where right before they resigned Salaam. I think that they were interested in Cooper playing the swing tackle but since he did not seem like a fit, they resigned SE.

HuttoKarl
03-08-2007, 05:02 PM
Did anyone notice that the only reports of the Texans talking to Cooper where right before they resigned Salaam. I think that they were interested in Cooper playing the swing tackle but since he did not seem like a fit, they resigned SE.

Didn't really pay that close attention. I guess that makes sense. I thought Carlilse was a OG though.

Hopefully we sign Jordan Black to play LT and allow ES to back up.

cj5776
03-08-2007, 05:05 PM
Cooper played guard but talking to Bronco fans he was always known as someone that could fill in at OT

Insideop
03-08-2007, 05:07 PM

I don't think that was the case. Carlisle plays RG for Denver. I think they are looking at him playing a Guard position and moving McKinney back to Center. Whether he could beat out Pitts or Weary for a Guard spot is another story, but it sure would add some good depth to the Guard position if we signed him. JMHO!

texans83
03-08-2007, 05:09 PM
I think they will move McKinney to center and draft Kalil in the second (godwilling he is there) and then when he is ready kalil will take over,.

texansfan1974
03-08-2007, 05:12 PM
what about flanagan is he still playing

texans83
03-08-2007, 05:15 PM
what about flanagan is he still playing

I imagine they will cut him after une 1st. He really didnt produce the way we had all hoped he would. Out of all the centers we had in last year McKinney was by far the best.