PDA

View Full Version : Dre Bly

amazingandre
03-06-2007, 07:14 PM
Dont know if this has been posted.....dre bly wants out of denver already...they fielded calls but nothing as of yet to consider......he wants to go to washington.....this coming from nfl network....thoughts?///////

Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry
03-06-2007, 07:24 PM
Dont know if this has been posted.....dre bly wants out of denver already...they fielded calls but nothing as of yet to consider......he wants to go to washington.....this coming from nfl network....thoughts?///////

I've fogotten what positon does Bly play? Latest news from skins country was thay are going after Smoot realy hard they want him back in a big way.

amazingandre
03-06-2007, 07:32 PM
bly plays cb...

Navy_Chris
03-06-2007, 07:33 PM
bly plays cb...

Smoot signed with the Skins a couple days ago dude. Where ya been?

Navy_Chris
03-06-2007, 07:35 PM

Dre Bly has stepped been a part of the Denver Broncos organization. That means Kubiak can try to get him now. haha.

Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry
03-06-2007, 07:36 PM
bly plays cb...

What I thought but could not place him. Have not heard any talk from the skins at all this year in FA which is strange from them and concerting they one have like five picks in the draft, and little danny S. built a new team every year with FA. Like I said only player I've heard mentioned was F. Smoot.