PDA

View Full Version : I have a feeling...

Navy_Chris
03-06-2007, 04:06 PM
Reports are that Simeon Rice may be released by the Bucs sometime before the start of the season. Do you think the Texans would be wise to pick him up?

I personally think this would be an excellent signing and he would be a perfect fit opposite Mario Williams...not to mention a welcome addition to a defensive line that, quite frankly, needs help. It also doesn't hurt that his former D-Line coach Jethro Franklin is now with Houston.

GuerillaBlack
03-06-2007, 04:22 PM
If he doesn't want too much.

Texas_Thrill
03-06-2007, 04:23 PM
Reports are that Simeon Rice may be released by the Bucs sometime before the start of the season. Do you think the Texans would be wise to pick him up?

I personally think this would be an excellent signing and he would be a perfect fit opposite Mario Williams...not to mention a welcome addition to a defensive line that, quite frankly, needs help. It also doesn't hurt that his former D-Line coach Jethro Franklin is now with Houston.

i'd rather draft a d-lineman than pick up rice. i wont be against the move but not one to run and jump on. everything would be up to how much he wants.

kastofsna
03-06-2007, 05:02 PM
he'll be released, i'm convinced of it. it'd be a good pickup for anyone. although he's one of those weird guys i could see pulling an early retirement.