PDA

View Full Version : Here's a Suggestion

Mr. B
03-05-2007, 07:50 PM
Since there seem to be just so many people that are gonna cluck and moan no matter what the Texans do and nothing will ever make you all happy.

How bout you all form a corporation called discontinted, armchair QB, washed up ex-high schoolers, ain't no move the Texans make is right and gather up about a billion $$$. Then you can buy yourselves a franchise, call all the shots, make all the moves, stock your team with every known superstar cap be damned and maybe for once be happy, but then again you probably won't.

Otherwise just sit back, enjoy the show and watch to see what happens in Free Agency and the draft. Ya never know the Texans might not be finished making some moves yet.

Sheesh :stirpot:

B

Ole Miss Texan
03-05-2007, 08:06 PM
Since there seem to be just so many people that are gonna cluck and moan no matter what the Texans do and nothing will ever make you all happy.

How bout you all form a corporation called discontinted, armchair QB, washed up ex-high schoolers, ain't no move the Texans make is right and gather up about a billion $$$. Then you can buy yourselves a franchise, call all the shots, make all the moves, stock your team with every known superstar cap be damned and maybe for once be happy, but then again you probably won't.

Otherwise just sit back, enjoy the show and watch to see what happens in Free Agency and the draft. Ya never know the Texans might not be finished making some moves yet.

Sheesh :stirpot:

B

I would think we could use this MB. and for each move in question, put a poll on it. The highest percentage gets the vote on who we draft/ FA/ etc.

we would definitly have to conduct our draft picks via internet and speakerphone...but it just might work.

I love the direction we're going in and think this is a great start to FA.

Navy_Chris
03-05-2007, 08:19 PM
I don't know if Rick and Gary actually read this or not. They probably have much better things to do, but if by some chance they do...

I support you guys 100%!

Ole Miss Texan
03-05-2007, 08:21 PM
I don't know if Rick and Gary actually read this or not. They probably have much better things to do, but if by some chance they do...

I support you guys 100%!

I think it'd be pretty funny if they did. Just to get a good laugh every now an then. The gotta have some friends or someone who do that fill them in every now an again....something like "you can't believe what this guy ole miss texan thinks.....haha what a moron" lol

it'd either relieve some stress for them or sure add a lot.

Navy_Chris
03-05-2007, 08:26 PM
I think it'd be pretty funny if they did. Just to get a good laugh every now an then. The gotta have some friends or someone who do that fill them in every now an again....something like "you can't believe what this guy ole miss texan thinks.....haha what a moron" lol

it'd either relieve some stress for them or sure add a lot.

I saw the report about Sage and AJ going over to meet Ahman Green on the news at 6. I'm happy about Sage and Patrick competing for the starting QB spot. A lot of people don't like it, but I think it's smart not to go salivating over a big name QB this year. We have much bigger areas of concern.

BTW..it sounds like AJ wants David to leave. (That's what I took from his comments)