PDA

View Full Version : Texans resign Roc Alexander

Texans Pride
03-05-2007, 07:00 PM
Just saw on Path to the Draft, that Roc Alexander was resigned.

Sorry if this is elsewhere.

ryansisgod
03-05-2007, 07:09 PM
i really cant say if its a good thing or a bad thing, really haven't seen enough of him to judge his abilities and performance...anybody else have any thoughts.

AndreRulz
03-05-2007, 07:09 PM
Just saw on Path to the Draft, that Roc Alexander was resigned.

Sorry if this is elsewhere.

wow resigning a backup CB, i guess he is ok for special teams so ok move.

NEROtheZERO
03-05-2007, 07:15 PM
i really cant say if its a good thing or a bad thing, really haven't seen enough of him to judge his abilities and performance...anybody else have any thoughts.

IIRC he was a promising return man before he got injured. Good to see up re-up him.

TEXANS84
03-05-2007, 07:17 PM
Injured against Philly, no real time to take a look at. Another Denver cast-off, btw.

Ole Miss Texan
03-05-2007, 09:08 PM
we need all the cb's we can get lol....is von hutchins still with us?

on a side note of roc's return abilities....what's the status on edell shepherd and more importantly Jerome Mathis? is mathis doing better?

Navy_Chris
03-05-2007, 09:17 PM
we need all the cb's we can get lol....is von hutchins still with us?

on a side note of roc's return abilities....what's the status on edell shepherd and more importantly Jerome Mathis? is mathis doing better?

I'd like to see Von re-signed. Roc is a heck of a ST guy, I'm glad he's re-signed. He's coming off of a torn ACL, I'm always weary of those guys. We still need another big-time corner via draft....(Michael Coe).

aj.
03-05-2007, 09:21 PM
Hutchins is on the roster - a tendered RFA.

Roc was a good special teams performer before being injured last year. We could do worse.

Edell Shepherd was cut last November. He's with Detroit.