PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Sign Daniel Graham

TexanFan881
03-02-2007, 01:03 PM
GRAHAM SIGNS WITH BRONCOS

ESPN Radio apparently is reporting that the Broncos have signed tight end Daniel Graham to a contract including $10 million in guaranteed money.

Stay tuned.

From ProFootballTalk.com

The Broncos have been surprisingly active so far.

real
03-02-2007, 01:06 PM
These other teams need to wake the he!! up...

Are the Broncos the only orginization working today ?

texasguy346
03-02-2007, 01:07 PM
I think Shannahan has a win now mentality this season. Graham is a great addition as he will be a nice security blanket for Cutler. They have Scheffler on the other side who isn't much of a blocker, but has a ton of receiving skills. They have Kerney visiting today as well. We'll see if he gets a deal done before the end of the day as well.

TexanFan881
03-02-2007, 01:30 PM
Turns out that statement was false.

From ProFootballTalk
REPORTS OF GRAHAM DEAL NOT TRUE

John Crowe of WSKO radio tells us that he has spoken to Jack Mills, the agent for tight end Daniel Graham, and that Mills says that no deal has been reached between the Broncos and Graham.

Mills will appear on WSKO at 3:30 p.m. EST to address the situation. The spot can be heard right here.

And, on further review of our e-mailbox, we discovered a message from agent Tom Mills, who writes of Graham: "He has not agreed to terms with Denver or anyone. Don't know where that rumor started, but it's completely inaccurate. Dan will visit with the Broncos later today, but we haven't discussed contract and Dan is planning to take a trip to Oakland tomorrow and Seattle after that."

kastofsna
03-02-2007, 01:34 PM
looks like denver or seattle. seattle makes a lot of sense; jerramy stevens is gone.

Dime
03-02-2007, 01:38 PM
scout.com has confirmed that a radio report stating free agent TE Dan Graham signed with the Denver Bromcos is completely false.

In fact, scout.com has confirmed Graham is in Denver today, Oakland, then Seattle for visits.

The Minnesota Vikings also have interest but haven't set up a visit yet

http://story.scout.com/a.z?s=116&p=2&c=623046

GoPats
03-02-2007, 02:00 PM
Graham's father was a Bronco, so I half expected him to go there... we'll see, I guess.

TexansLucky13
03-02-2007, 02:04 PM
Graham's father was a Bronco, so I half expected him to go there... we'll see, I guess.

As long as the Pats still have Ben Watson, they are fine at TE.

CaptainPatriot
03-03-2007, 02:07 AM
As long as the Pats still have Ben Watson, they are fine at TE.

Don't forget Dave Thomas. He is going to be very good! Graham is very injury Prone! Not worth all the money IMO!

GoPats
03-05-2007, 08:41 AM
Signing Kyle Brady was a good move. Almost as good a blocker as Graham, will catch as many balls, and is much cheaper.

I agree with CapPat -- I think Dave Thomas will have a big season next year.