PDA

View Full Version : Mike and Mike in the Morning on Carr

swtbound07
03-02-2007, 07:19 AM
Said they were discussing him soon...will post a summary afterwards. Its on ESPN 2

AndreRulz
03-02-2007, 07:20 AM
Said they were discussing him soon...will post a summary afterwards. Its on ESPN 2

again they talked about him yesterday too.

swtbound07
03-02-2007, 08:20 AM
Nevermind..I forgot what i was waiting on and took a shower...if they said anything insightfull, it was lost forever. Tragic, that one is.

threetoedpete
03-02-2007, 08:38 AM
Yeah you missed yet another oportunity to bash DC for seven pages and be the Hero who started it all. That surely would have been something new and completely different there big guy. :shades:

swtbound07
03-02-2007, 08:40 AM
Yeah you missed yet another oportunity to bash DC for seven pages and be the Hero who started it all. That surely would have been something new and completely different there big guy. :shades:

Yeah....of all the words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these "what might have been"

dirty steve
03-02-2007, 09:19 AM
poached from the carr trade value thread (post 77):

--Just heard this morn, (3-2-07), on Mike & Mike that Golic and Stink and Greeny all think Carr can be good or very good somewhere else.
They all said no QB could have been good behind the Texans line. I'm telling you, Carr has value. The national media and other coaches blame the line, not Carr.--
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nothing surprising, national media thinks carr has game in a new system, everybody here thinks he's a bum.

NEROtheZERO
03-02-2007, 09:46 AM
poached from the carr trade value thread (post 77):

--Just heard this morn, (3-2-07), on Mike & Mike that Golic and Stink and Greeny all think Carr can be good or very good somewhere else.
They all said no QB could have been good behind the Texans line. I'm telling you, Carr has value. The national media and other coaches blame the line, not Carr.--
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nothing surprising, national media thinks carr has game in a new system, everybody here thinks he's a bum.

Tell them to ask Eric Moulds about that.