PDA

View Full Version : Talking about bad o-line play

Football Time In Hou.
03-01-2007, 10:30 PM
Check out lowlights of the Niners RT Kwame Harris #77.

http://49ersnews.wordpress.com/2007/03/01/video-kwame-harris-2006-highlights/#comments

Trap_Star
03-01-2007, 10:35 PM
Has'nt lived up to his 1st rd selection...

Ole Miss Texan
03-01-2007, 10:47 PM
Check out lowlights of the Niners RT Kwame Harris #77.

http://49ersnews.wordpress.com/2007/03/01/video-kwame-harris-2006-highlights/#comments

hahaha i couldnt get past the first 2 minutes. i had a weird combination of laughing hysterically at some of his plays and then crying uncontrollible for embarrassment for him and the fans.

does levi brown make sense for them to take? some say levi could be a great RT in the nfl. i know SF prob wants to go defense but brown could help out a lot. or have him LT and move their LT to RT.

i dont know enough about them...maybe they would give us a bunch of draft picks for eric winston!!

YoungTexanFan
03-01-2007, 11:04 PM
Wow. That was brutal. Almost unbearable. How do scouts miss that badly? I saw him get beat on every kind of move, especially a good speed rush. He got dominated on the bull rush as well as the spin move.

To his defense, Out of the almost 10 mintues of film, I saw 3 sacks on there that were only half his fault, because another man got by Gore.

hot pickle
03-02-2007, 01:56 AM
looks like his problem is that he waits to long to engage with the defender.... anyone else see that?

STEEL BLUE TEXANS
03-02-2007, 02:41 AM
"I'll keeeeeeep holdin' on." :doot:

TwinSisters
03-02-2007, 02:59 AM
wow.

Alex Smith looks pretty good in some of those clips.

TEXANRED
03-02-2007, 07:31 AM
Is he a FA this year? Maybe we can sign him to a $100 million dollar contract.

threetoedpete
03-02-2007, 07:32 AM
Wow. That was brutal. Almost unbearable. How do scouts miss that badly? I saw him get beat on every kind of move, especially a good speed rush. He got dominated on the bull rush as well as the spin move.

To his defense, Out of the almost 10 mintues of film, I saw 3 sacks on there that were only half his fault, because another man got by Gore.

they didn't miss. Everyone knew at the time what he was. The dancing bears are very hard to come by, as I have been posting for four years. He went where he did that year because there just wasn't much out there. Same deal with the Carolina guy. He was the second best on the board that year. That's why those guys get over paid. De's get faster the OLTs who can handle them become scarce and far and few between. Looksa like we're going to do the same thing on Joe Staley this year....reach.

threetoedpete
03-02-2007, 07:34 AM
wow.

Alex Smith looks pretty good in some of those clips.

UH huh. I called that one at the time by the way. I knew Rodgers was going to fall. 9ers made the correct pick.

Trap_Star
03-02-2007, 07:53 AM
Is he a FA this year? Maybe we can sign him to a $100 million dollar contract.

If Casserly was still here, maybe...:tease: