PDA

View Full Version : ahman green?

baba ganoush
03-01-2007, 08:04 PM
i heard that the texans were interested in getting him...there are pros and cons, one he is an offensive weapon when healthy...two he can never stay healthy...he kinda reminds me of a domanick davis but a little faster who fumbles the ball more...the only reason i see us getting him is because of mike sherman...

PapaL
03-01-2007, 08:11 PM
Heard from?

baba ganoush
03-01-2007, 08:26 PM
my buddy told me he heard it on another message board...maybe pigskinheaven.com?

AndreRulz
03-01-2007, 08:32 PM
id love to see him on the texans, he would be cheap since the injuries.
had some good games last year.
if the packers dont bring him back he will probably come here, mike sherman was his favorite coach.

TEXANS84
03-01-2007, 08:53 PM
my buddy told me he heard it on another message board...maybe pigskinheaven.com?

I've been at pigskin for years, haven't seen anything over there recently.

GNTLEWOLF
03-02-2007, 07:19 AM
id love to see him on the texans, he would be cheap since the injuries.
had some good games last year.
if the packers dont bring him back he will probably come here, mike sherman was his favorite coach.

A few years ago, I would have agreed with you. He was a good running back and pretty much carried the packers when he was healthy. But I think he has lost a step or two, and has health issues now. I would rather see if the Texans could get a nother rB through the draft.

Texans Horror
03-02-2007, 09:32 AM
Green plays for the Packers because Sherman brought him there from Seattle, where he was considered pretty washed out. Sherman really likes him, so if the Packers don't want him, I could see him being brought to Houston. I agree with SI who says he would do well in a multi-back role, which is what the Texans basically have right now.