PDA

View Full Version : If the Raiders pick Calvin Johnson...

stingray
02-28-2007, 09:20 PM
Then I think Peterson will drop to the Texans. Russel will probably go second and Thomas third. Then peterson will drop to eight. The reason I am mentioning this is because the Packers are trying to trade for Randy Moss. Raiders will have no WR's if that happens. I also believe that Calvin is more of a sure shot than Russell. I think the guy will be in ten pro-bowls. Russell is a high risk, high reward pick. So keep an ear out if that Randy Moss trade goes down. Could be good news for the Texans.

Rovator
02-28-2007, 09:30 PM
I'd feel sorry for Johnson. He had to play with a bad QB in college, finally gets to the NFL, and then has to play for another horrible QB, unless Oakland's signed someone in the offseason.

Trap_Star
02-28-2007, 10:02 PM
If Calvin is taken #1, Thomas would still go at #2. If the Lions really wanted a QB in the first round, every current mock would have Quinn going #2. Word is that the Cleveland FO really like Russell. Even if Clev. still takes AP at #3, that means Russell could fall to #8...:stirpot:

SnakeOilTanker
02-28-2007, 11:01 PM
that means Russell could fall to #8...:stirpot:

Yeah, that would be awesome, epsically with him throwing to Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne after the Texans trade Carr for the two of them

DMars87
02-28-2007, 11:34 PM
I dont like your tone Snake Oil Tanker... i dont like it one bit