PDA

View Full Version : Has everyone forgot about this stud

Luv Ya Blue 2007
02-28-2007, 12:12 AM
Have we forgot about going after Michael Turner in FA or am I missing something. Unless I'm missing something, I would be delighted to trade our 2nd rounder to the Chargers for this (kid?). If AD is still there at #8, you will probably be able to get a trade down for an additional pick.

1. Okoye/Landry/Willis/Houston
2. FA Michael Turner

Looks awesome to me!!

dirty steve
02-28-2007, 12:21 AM
Have we forgot about going after Michael Turner in FA or am I missing something. Unless I'm missing something, I would be delighted to trade our 2nd rounder to the Chargers for this (kid?). If AD is still there at #8, you will probably be able to get a trade down for an additional pick.

1. Okoye/Landry/Willis/Houston
2. FA Michael Turner

Looks awesome to me!!
i think turner is likely to get tendered at a price of a 1st and 3rd rounder by the Chargers. he could get moved in trade for something else, but if you want him outright in free agency that is the likely cost.

Please_Evolve
02-28-2007, 12:34 AM
Too pricey. I think we'd be better off in the draft or resign Dayne and see who else can step up. He's a RFA.

Seriously despite what you might think if we resign Dayne and look to maybe a Brandon Jackson in the fourth we'll be ok. Just PLEASE take OL with one of the first two picks.

Stros5Texans80
02-28-2007, 01:13 AM
I don't get your sig.....Why is Warren Moon a sellout because he is being honored by the franchise he played at? What do you want him to do? Should he come make the Texans honor him even though he never played a snap with this franchise?

We won't sign Turner...he will have a high tender and isn't unrestricted.

Qft :ok:

Texas_Thrill
02-28-2007, 08:06 PM
I don't get your sig.....Why is Warren Moon a sellout because he is being honored by the franchise he played at? What do you want him to do? Should he come make the Texans honor him even though he never played a snap with this franchise?

We won't sign Turner...he will have a high tender and isn't unrestricted.

Yup what he said.