PDA

View Full Version : Robinson on ESPN news

Paragon Blue
02-26-2007, 04:43 PM
asked him who he would draft and he said that he wanted Adrian Peterson. Didn't catch the whole interview.

Errant Hothy
02-26-2007, 04:45 PM
He may WANT Peterson, to bad he won't be there for us to pick.

Mr. White
02-26-2007, 04:46 PM
edit. Nevermind.

Kinda like when Gary Walker said that VY should be the number 1 pick last year. Let's hope there isn't a pattern here.

Paragon Blue
02-26-2007, 04:50 PM
the are going to show the interview again right now!!

dirty steve
02-26-2007, 04:58 PM
he thanked all other 31 teams for passing on DeMeco (actually, he said 32--i guess he passed on by the Texans initially).
shrugged when told espn.com's mock had quinn coming here.
said he'd help AP spend his signing bonus if he came here.

Sportsfan
02-26-2007, 05:09 PM
asked him [Robinson] who he would draft and he said that he wanted Adrian Peterson.

"Who doesn't?!"

-John Granato

jerek
02-26-2007, 05:12 PM
I just don't see AP making it to us, but I surely hope we take him if he does.

Double Barrel
02-26-2007, 05:21 PM
I wouldn't even get our hopes up that AP will be there for the 8th. It's too much to ask.

kiwitexansfan
02-26-2007, 06:08 PM
By Robinson are we referring to Dunta??

Texan_Bill
02-26-2007, 06:24 PM
By Robinson are we referring to Dunta??

LOL... I haven't posted anything on this thread, because I really wasn't 100% sure either.

kiwitexansfan
02-26-2007, 06:27 PM
I sat here for a few minutes racking my brain for any other Robinsons involved in the franchise and came up a blank.

D-Vizzl
02-26-2007, 10:44 PM
FTR

I also watched the interview and the thing that I hadn't read was when asked about D. Carr there was 0 in the department of helping his teammate out or even giving him a nod as having improved. Not trying to stir the pot, just wanted you to know the whole interview.

Also, you all will be happy to know that he works out at the combine and has a special off season regiment that he is currently participating in, he wants to be the best!

dirty steve
02-26-2007, 11:18 PM
FTR

I also watched the interview and the thing that I hadn't read was when asked about D. Carr there was 0 in the department of helping his teammate out or even giving him a nod as having improved. Not trying to stir the pot, just wanted you to know the whole interview.

of course you are. you left out the part where he said #8 was a standup guy and faced the music with all the microphones in his face after practices/games.

Navy_Chris
02-26-2007, 11:29 PM
of course you are. you left out the part where he said #8 was a standup guy and faced the music with all the microphones in his face after practices/games.

you know that Dunta WANTS David Carr outta here. he's just not going to say it on National TV. The only player i've heard stick up for Carr is Steve McKinney.

dirty steve
02-26-2007, 11:32 PM
you know that Dunta WANTS David Carr outta here. he's just not going to say it on National TV. The only player i've heard stick up for Carr is Steve McKinney.
when did you and #23 become neighbors? does he invite you over for cristal to discuss the inner workings and personnel moves of the team? if not, there is no need to act like #23's speakerbox.

IIRC...#23 was one of the only guys to come out and stand up for DC after the debacle in Nashville in November. for what it's worth.

Navy_Chris
02-26-2007, 11:34 PM
when did you and #23 become neighbors? does he invite you over for cristal to discuss the inner workings and personnel moves of the team? if not, there is no need to act like #23's speakerbox.

IIRC...#23 was one of the only guys to come out and stand up for DC after the debacle in Nashville in November. for what it's worth.

hmm...let's see...middle of the season, not wanting to start anything with any of his teammates...i probably would've put on an act to support the guy too.

and no, i don't do any of that, but i'm not naive into thinking that what we see on TV is what REALLY goes on or is what's really being thought.

petedy
02-26-2007, 11:45 PM
hmm...let's see...middle of the season, not wanting to start anything with any of his teammates...i probably would've put on an act to support the guy too.

and no, i don't do any of that, but i'm not naive into thinking that what we see on TV is what REALLY goes on or is what's really being thought.

No but you sure say other things that are equally unfounded. In fairness these threads are nothing but speculation anyway by all parties. I include myself as well.until someone from the team actually says they think Carr sucks then all that can be done is to speculate.

Navy_Chris
02-26-2007, 11:49 PM
No but you sure say other things that are equally unfounded. In fairness these threads are nothing but speculation anyway by all parties. I include myself as well.until someone from the team actually says they think Carr sucks then all that can be done is to speculate.

I say things on here that are pure speculation, too. I'm saying things, this in particular, how I view them. I don't care what popular opinion is on the board.

petedy
02-27-2007, 12:26 AM
I say things on here that are pure speculation, too. I'm saying things, this in particular, how I view them. I don't care what popular opinion is on the board.

Me too . I don't give a rats butt what is thought of me and as long as I have breath I'll speak my mind as we all should.

Nighthawk
02-27-2007, 12:31 AM

Geez, isn't that great! What a great guy! To stand up to all those microphones! I'm surprised he doesn't hit the deck with all those microphones in his face, just like he does on the field.

NFLforher
02-27-2007, 10:08 AM
[QUOTE=Navy_Chris;606263]hmm...let's see...middle of the season, not wanting to start anything with any of his teammates...i probably would've put on an act to support the guy too. QUOTE]

No reason for #23 to "act." All he had to do was say nothing.

hadaad
02-27-2007, 10:39 AM

But you're not stating it as an opinion, you're stating it as fact. There's a difference.

Navy_Chris
02-27-2007, 04:29 PM
But you're not stating it as an opinion, you're stating it as fact. There's a difference.

Just because i don't preface my comments with "in my opinion" doesn't mean it's not really an 'opinion'.