PDA

View Full Version : Show your support for Chad Stanley!!!

TEXANRED
02-26-2007, 01:17 PM
It wasn't his fault he can't kick over 35 yards, he was always kicking into the wind!!!!!!!!!:tease:

C'mon PDragon, you know you have been dying for this thread.

powerfuldragon
02-26-2007, 01:43 PM
THough i remain a fan of chad stanley, i was a little underwhelmed by his performance last season.

tulexan
02-26-2007, 01:48 PM
No he could kick over 35, he couldn't kick under 35.

TEXANRED
02-26-2007, 01:54 PM
No he could kick over 35, he couldn't kick under 35.

Thats Kris Brown.

Come to think of it I should start a support Kris Brown thread as well.

powerfuldragon
02-26-2007, 02:12 PM
Come to think of it I should start a support Kris Brown thread as well.
No. You shouldn't.

TEXANRED
02-26-2007, 03:31 PM
No. You shouldn't.

Everyone else gets a support group.

He did kick the winning field goal to beat the Colts.

Texan_Bill
02-26-2007, 03:36 PM
:drunk:

Navy_Chris
02-27-2007, 12:34 AM
It wasn't his fault he can't kick over 35 yards, he was always kicking into the wind!!!!!!!!!:tease:

C'mon PDragon, you know you have been dying for this thread.

Yeah, those domes can get pretty windy!! We should just have Rosenfels line up back there and throw the ball down field. It just might get farther!!!

mexican_texan
02-27-2007, 12:38 AM
It's not his fault. He needs more talent around him. The line had terrible protection. We need a better running game from the gunners. He worked with a limited playbook and options and was limited by his coach.

Edit: Oh, and he needs more time to develop.

TwinSisters
02-27-2007, 02:34 AM
It's not his fault. He needs more talent around him. The line had terrible protection. We need a better running game from the gunners. He worked with a limited playbook and options and was limited by his coach.

Edit: Oh, and he needs more time to develop.

Uh, not to be really anal or anything, but you forgot about the poor field conditions at Reliant, the lack of having an all-pro long snapper, and global warming changing barometric pressure that in turn effects his finely tuned kicking skills.

BUT DON'T PANIC.

Chad is one of the five best punters in all of Divsion 1-AA football. Like number 6 on the all-time list or something. Plus, I think he is one of only two Texans to win offensive player of the week! ( I did not know this )

GO CHAD!

Go Lumberjacks!

beat Bearkats...

Carr Bombed
02-27-2007, 03:15 PM
Yeah, those domes can get pretty windy!! We should just have Rosenfels line up back there and throw the ball down field. It just might get farther!!!

:sarcasm:

texans83
02-27-2007, 03:27 PM
lol is all I can say about this thread, I have really bad season tickets but I snuck down to the field level one time and was talking to Chris and that dude loves himself, he walks around with his shoulders out and just checking out the cheerleaders the whole time it was funny but who knows I would prob be doing the same thing. haha :drunk:

Texan_Bill
02-27-2007, 03:30 PM
lol is all I can say about this thread, I have really bad season tickets but I snuck down to the field level one time and was talking to Chris and that dude loves himself, he walks around with his shoulders out and just checking out the cheerleaders the whole time it was funny but who knows I would prob be doing the same thing. haha :drunk:

Ahhhhhh, the life of a kicker........... :marionaner:

spurstexanstros
02-28-2007, 12:01 AM
well chad is the reason why the texans are bad. who are you going to blame an easy target like the long snapper. this post rules

powerfuldragon
02-28-2007, 12:10 AM
how long do y'all think it'd take to get into punting shape?

TwinSisters
02-28-2007, 12:25 AM
how long do y'all think it'd take to get into punting shape?

however many licks it takes to get to the center,

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b4/Tootsie_Pops_Mascot.jpg

then he'll be ready.