PDA

View Full Version : Pacman: A serious question for Texan Fans or just NFL fans in general

Carr Bombed
02-23-2007, 06:10 PM
I was surfing around the TOMB, because I was curious to see how the Pacmangate thing is playing out and I was appauld at what I found and read, especially in threads like this

Keep or Cut: Pacman Jones (http://forums.titansonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24072)

and it only gets worse

The Pacman support thread (http://forums.titansonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24071)

I guess my question is....

If the Houston Texans had a player with a wrap sheet long enough to deplete the rain forrest, but he could play ball, would you or do you think Texan fans would be as ignorant in their blind support of a thug as Titan fans, just because he makes big plays on Sundays?

What they are writing over there isn't even funny, its sad, and they are being hypocrites.

I would love to see if they would have this kind of support for a avg. player, but I think we know the answer there.

Nobody should ever bash this FO for choosing "Character" guys again after watching the Titans or Bengals.

KennyHolmes99
02-23-2007, 06:51 PM
Your completely overexaggerating the situation. I am from TOMB, and most have SUPPORT for him, but do not appreciate what he does. I agreed for the most part to your post in TOMB, because I know he is nothing but trouble as well. But wait to see how many ppl support him if he is guilty of this incident in Vegas... last time I checked TOMB, 40 ppl said they think PacMan is innocent and 20 think he is guilty. There is not a poll or topic about what would happen if he is found guilty....

I wouldnt call 40-20 blind support either, you should know it isnt surprising most think he is innocent..

TwinSisters
02-23-2007, 06:54 PM
OJ Simpson.

Carr Bombed
02-23-2007, 07:01 PM
Your completely overexaggerating the situation. I am from TOMB, and most have SUPPORT for him, but do not appreciate what he does. I agreed for the most part to your post in TOMB, because I know he is nothing but trouble as well. But wait to see how many ppl support him if he is guilty of this incident in Vegas... last time I checked TOMB, 40 ppl said they think PacMan is innocent and 20 think he is guilty. There is not a poll or topic about what would happen if he is found guilty....

I wouldnt call 40-20 blind support either, you should know it isnt surprising most think he is innocent..

He's always innocent, just another case of a guy always in the wrong place at the wrong time, damn the bad luck.

kastofsna
02-23-2007, 07:02 PM
i hope the rumors of trading a 3rd for him are true. i'll do that deal so fast my head would spin.

kiwitexansfan
02-23-2007, 07:09 PM
I would think that there would be elements that would back him to the hilt, but in general I would like to think that people would be a bit more reasonable.

KennyHolmes99
02-23-2007, 07:11 PM
He's always innocent, just another case of a guy always in the wrong place at the wrong time, damn the bad luck.

If you read my post then u know I do not feel that way, and if you spent more than 2 minutes on TOMB then you would know more than 90% of us don't feel that way either.

KennyHolmes99
02-23-2007, 07:12 PM
i hope the rumors of trading a 3rd for him are true. i'll do that deal so fast my head would spin.

Why did you get banned from TOMB?

kastofsna
02-23-2007, 07:14 PM
Why did you get banned from TOMB?
never got a reason why. too bad.

DarkNinja
02-23-2007, 07:24 PM
David Carr is the perfect example of blind support. He is still on the roster.

Carr Bombed
02-23-2007, 07:49 PM
David Carr is the perfect example of blind support. He is still on the roster.

Do you have to turn every thread into a Carr thread. I don't even like to go into the Bull Pen because of that crap, lets try to keep it out of the NFL discussion.

Mr. White
02-23-2007, 08:25 PM
Pac-Man belongs in Buffalo or Green Bay....the kind of place that Dirty South rappers don't go to.....the kind of place that has last call at 11:30 pm.

stingray
02-23-2007, 08:52 PM
There is not blind support for him. I heard many titan calls on ESPN radio showing their disgust with him.

1-3
02-23-2007, 09:07 PM
1-There is isn't blind support

2-We would have very similar levels of support if it was our home team guy. The idea that Tennessee Titan fans of all people would somehow be more loyal than our fans or any other fans, is pretty dumb.

Carr Bombed
02-23-2007, 09:45 PM
1-There is isn't blind support

2-We would have very similar levels of support if it was our home team guy. The idea that Tennessee Titan fans of all people would somehow be more loyal than our fans or any other fans, is pretty dumb.

Its not about loyalty if thats what you call it. Its about ignoring off the field discretions solely because of things a player does on the field.

and I don't think we would have similar support here.

The guy is leading a poll over there by 70%......He spits and beats on women.

If our fanbase gave a guy support like that here, thats a fanbase I don't want to be apart of.

Carr Bombed
02-23-2007, 09:51 PM
edit

kbourda
02-23-2007, 10:42 PM
I was surfing around the TOMB, because I was curious to see how the Pacmangate thing is playing out and I was appauld at what I found and read, especially in threads like this

Keep or Cut: Pacman Jones (http://forums.titansonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24072)

and it only gets worse

The Pacman support thread (http://forums.titansonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24071)

I guess my question is....

If the Houston Texans had a player with a wrap sheet long enough to deplete the rain forrest, but he could play ball, would you or do you think Texan fans would be as ignorant in their blind support of a thug as Titan fans, just because he makes big plays on Sundays?

What they are writing over there isn't even funny, its sad, and they are being hypocrites.

I would love to see if they would have this kind of support for a avg. player, but I think we know the answer there.

Nobody should ever bash this FO for choosing "Character" guys again after watching the Titans or Bengals.

A guy with the posting name of "Carr Bomb" getting appalled by "blind support". If that isn't a play on words, I don't know what is.

Texas_Thrill
02-24-2007, 12:34 AM
I just don't believe it is the NFL's job or their teams to sanction the morality or actions of their players. That's for the POLICE to do.

People that work at Goldman Sachs and many other fine institutions are engaged much worse behavior than pacman jones. Am I condoning him? Not in the least. He's a poor example to me right now of what african-american men need to be doing. That being said I get tired of hearing about character.
This is a BUSINESS. At the end of the day winning makes folks look the other way on alot of stuff. Pacman gives the Titans a chance of winning period.

GuerillaBlack
02-24-2007, 09:21 AM
Pac-Man belongs in Buffalo or Green Bay....the kind of place that Dirty South rappers don't go to.....the kind of place that has last call at 11:30 pm.

Who the hell goes to Nashville? Maybe Memphis.

GuerillaBlack
02-24-2007, 01:46 PM
Pacman is just the Maurice CLaurett that made it to the NFL.

HoustonFrog
02-24-2007, 01:58 PM
I guess I see this as a question as more than a black and white answer.

I see Texan fans on here blindly support the team and Carr, etc daily. I'm not calling people out but that is what it is called when you say we should just sit and cheer and support players no matter what.....

Where this takes on a different spin is when the support becomes about something different than play on the field. Pacman is a punk, thug..whatever you want to call him and guns and trouble just happen to follow him. I would hope that people wouldn't want this guy on their team despite how good he is on the field. There is one quote attributed to him that makes you wonder...he said he wouldn't give up his friends for the NFL. If his friends are taking away his career and they are getting him in situations where the law and deaths are involved...then they aren't his friends and he has a messed up sense of allegiance. I'd hope the guy cleans it up but wouldn't want him on the team if he was doing this.

TexansLucky13
02-24-2007, 02:51 PM
Pacman is scum. The Titans are almost as bad as the Bengals it seems.

Carr Bombed
02-24-2007, 03:25 PM
A guy with the posting name of "Carr Bomb" getting appalled by "blind support". If that isn't a play on words, I don't know what is.

Maybe you should check out my post history before you make stupid posts:gun:

I don't support David Carr

thank you.

Titan "Tack" Fan
02-24-2007, 04:00 PM
If you think most Titans fans are blind supporting him then you should listen to local Nashville radio sometime. Most people don't like him and haven't in a while.

Carr Bombed
02-24-2007, 04:24 PM
If you think most Titans fans are blind supporting him then you should listen to local Nashville radio sometime. Most people don't like him and haven't in a while.

That may be true, but he's leading your poll by 67%, something aint right.

StarStruck
02-24-2007, 05:41 PM
I think that there should be some type of accountability for certain types of off-the-field behavior. Perhaps a progressive form of discipline would minimize habitual brushes with the law. If the leagues can come up with preventive measures for substance abuse, then why not assault and battery?

KennyHolmes99
02-24-2007, 05:53 PM
Carr Bomb, again... you are making it sound like people over at TOMB are wanting to keep him IF he is found guilty. Obviously he was involved, but who knows if he was involved in the shooting. The poll you consider "blind support" is a poll whether PacMan is innocent or not, it has nothing to do with how we should deal with him IF he is guilty. Plus, a forum full of fans? I think 67% is pretty damn good. Either way, 90% of TOMB will agree with whatever consequence happens to him if he is guilty. You are making it sound like we will ride or die for this guy, we are just fans who hate to see such a talented player put himself in such a horrible situation. I can't think of any other fanbase that wouldn't act like ours, so until you have a similar inncident, you can keep your mouth shut since you cannot relate, your opinion is heard, but doesn't mean crap. :secret:

hot pickle
02-24-2007, 06:32 PM
i like pacman, i support him, but i dont agree with the junk he does...

Carr Bombed
02-24-2007, 07:01 PM
Carr Bomb, again... you are making it sound like people over at TOMB are wanting to keep him IF he is found guilty.

No I'm not and I really don't care if he's guilty or not, he's a thug.

Obviously he was involved, but who knows if he was involved in the shooting.

So some guy is going to shoot 3 people because of a Celeb he doesn't know personally throws cash on a stage in Las Vages. The fact that he's already lawyered up, tells me he knows the shooter.

The poll you consider "blind support" is a poll whether PacMan is innocent or not

??? No its not ???

it has nothing to do with how we should deal with him IF he is guilty. Plus, a forum full of fans? I think 67% is pretty damn good.

If thats pretty damn good, we live in a sick society that values sports WAY to much

so until you have a similar inncident, you can keep your mouth shut since you cannot relate,

Yeah because I'm sure the 3 people that were shot by his thugs and the woman that had her head slammed and then punched in the face by Jones were BIG Titan fans, thats why it became their incident. That makes sense.

This is everyone's problem not just Titan fans.

your opinion is heard, but doesn't mean crap. :secret:

Ya, kinda ironic, we have alot of that going around here lately :ok:

wrench248
02-24-2007, 07:19 PM
That may be true, but he's leading your poll by 67%, something aint right.

Believe me, the TOMB in no way represents the majority of Titan fans out there...

TwinSisters
02-24-2007, 07:33 PM
This is everyone's problem not just Titan fans.

I agree with this one statement. Except I would pull problem and insert the word issue.

Those 81,000 dollars in ones started out in fans' pockets.

KennyHolmes99
02-24-2007, 07:47 PM
lol.. i love it when people disect my statements, as if they get paid to analyse my post.

Yeah, he is a thug... ok? so is a lot of NFL players. You remove all the NFL players that have a negative personal life then every team says bye-bye to 4-5 guys at least, including your precious Texans. I am actually all for that by the way, but:

1) Not gonna happen
2) You act like you don't have players who have a negative image outside of the NFL, just because they don't get on the news doesn't mean squat.

There is a possibility that he is, or knows the shooter. BUT, you want to give him the charge because he has a bad history. Not only is that ignorant, but we live in America my friend, where it is innocent until proven guilty. Like it or love it that is how it works. And no, to my knowledge he did not punch a woman, or whatever... it was a girl that was with him that did, I could be wrong because I am too lazy to double check, but i am sure you wish he did.

You need to be more realistic and make your posts less biased if you want people to agree with you, because the majority of the people HERE don't even agree with you. I suspect that if you make the exact same poll here, asking ppl to ponder whether he is innocent or guilty I bet you would get a similar result.

Carr Bombed
02-24-2007, 08:15 PM
lol.. i love it when people disect my statements, as if they get paid to analyse my post.

Yeah, he is a thug... ok? so is a lot of NFL players. You remove all the NFL players that have a negative personal life then every team says bye-bye to 4-5 guys at least, including your precious Texans. I am actually all for that by the way, but:

1) Not gonna happen
2) You act like you don't have players who have a negative image outside of the NFL, just because they don't get on the news doesn't mean squat.

There is a possibility that he is, or knows the shooter. BUT, you want to give him the charge because he has a bad history. Not only is that ignorant, but we live in America my friend, where it is innocent until proven guilty. Like it or love it that is how it works. And no, to my knowledge he did not punch a woman, or whatever... it was a girl that was with him that did, I could be wrong because I am too lazy to double check, but i am sure you wish he did.

You need to be more realistic and make your posts less biased if you want people to agree with you, because the majority of the people HERE don't even agree with you. I suspect that if you make the exact same poll here, asking ppl to ponder whether he is innocent or guilty I bet you would get a similar result.

Thats why 72% of the people selected No and the 10 people that selected Yes are probably Titan fans that clicked over from the TOMB and how is any of my comments biased, you make zero sense.

Again the poll at the TOMB wasn't about whether he is innocent or not.

Yes every team has bad apples, but most of those bad apples wise up. Punkman goes around and breaks the law over and over and over and over and has wrapped up more offenses in the two years he's been with the Titans than 99% of people do in a lifetime. He's not your regular bad apple.

As far as him possibly not knowing the shooter, you and I know he knows who the shooter was and I know this is America, the only country where overpaid athletes can get away with anything, incuding murder.

edo783
02-24-2007, 08:28 PM
The Titanics need to just push the handle down and flush the toilet.

KennyHolmes99
02-24-2007, 08:40 PM
look at your poll. It says "Do you think Texan fans would have blind support like the Titan fans"

it is NOT the same poll as the one over at TOMB, so you can in no way compare the two. Plus, this whole blind support thing is out the window, you can admit you are wrong about that at any time, because no one agrees with this "blind support you speak of".

Here is what TOMB poll states:

"Keep or Cut: Pacman Jones:

Keep Pacman: He's innocent and a victim of his surroundings.

Cut Pacman: Run-ins with the law are not what the Titans are about. "

In other words.......... it is about if people think he is innocent or guilty. And yes, your comments are biased... your Poll title alone is misleading to the situation @ TOMB.

Carr Bombed
02-24-2007, 08:57 PM
look at your poll. It says "Do you think Texan fans would have blind support like the Titan fans"

it is NOT the same poll as the one over at TOMB, so you can in no way compare the two. Plus, this whole blind support thing is out the window, you can admit you are wrong about that at any time, because no one agrees with this "blind support you speak of".

Here is what TOMB poll states:

"Keep or Cut: Pacman Jones:

Keep Pacman: He's innocent and a victim of his surroundings.

Cut Pacman: Run-ins with the law are not what the Titans are about. "

In other words.......... it is about if people think he is innocent or guilty. And yes, your comments are biased... your Poll title alone is misleading to the situation @ TOMB.

When did I ever say they were the same poll, or even tried to compare the two. The basis of the whole thread was to get a scale of people's mindset on how they relate sports figures and crime and the fact that your so bent out of shap about a thread about a thug, tells me this country values players too much.

Also

My comments are biased how? please explain, just because I don't side with thugs I'm biased.........that makes alot of sense. If Jones was on this team I still would want him gone. The guy is a piece of trash, that hangs out with trash

KennyHolmes99
02-24-2007, 09:34 PM
Wow.. you completely missed the point. For the record, if you looked, i actually defended the main point you made on TOMB, @ TOMB, i am in now way defending what Pacman has potentially did, or has done. I am not going to sit here and babble back and forth about something so stupid, because it is obvious you are just using this thread to :stirpot:

Next time, try seeing things for what they ARE, and not what you want them to be.

I'm out, not posting in here anymore since it has gone so far off topic.

the flash
02-24-2007, 11:41 PM
I'm out, not posting in here anymore since it has gone so far off topic.

Finally

STEEL BLUE TEXANS
02-24-2007, 11:48 PM
Pac-Man is a victim of his surroundings? Haha, yea sure.

swtbound07
02-25-2007, 04:21 AM
hey peeps from TOMB.....any chance you could go back there and never come back? THANKS!

run-david-run
02-25-2007, 10:39 AM
i hope the rumors of trading a 3rd for him are true. i'll do that deal so fast my head would spin.Lol, if he can find that much trouble in Nashville, imagine him in Miami. :drunk:

run-david-run
02-25-2007, 10:44 AM
I agree with this one statement. Except I would pull problem and insert the word issue.

Those 81,000 dollars in ones started out in fans' pockets.

So? Its not like the NFL swindlled the fans out of their money. It was their choice to buy the season tickets, the beer, the jersey, etc...

ubecool454
02-25-2007, 11:10 AM

Pacman is in serious trouble...he better give up his thug henchman that did the shooting or he will be in jail for accessory...and he will be charged with assualt and battery on that female stripper for sure. He will need more than $81,000 in one dollar bills to beat that rap. Pacman pulls a stippers hair and punch her in the face more than once...i bet a punch in the face to a inmate in the Nevada state prison won't have the same effect as on the female stripper...the name PAC--MAN might be what the prisoners call him for a real reason..how many or those prisoners want to Pac Pacman..lmao. Being a thug on the streets is a lot easier than being a thug in jail.

ubecool454
02-25-2007, 11:12 AM

i don't want pacman here in houston playing for the texans..who wants him going around town beating down our stippers?:stirpot:

STEEL BLUE TEXANS
02-25-2007, 03:57 PM
In October 2003, Jones was sentenced to one year in jail following a bar fight in Morgantown, WV where he and other West Virginia University football players allegedly beat another student with a pool cue, but the sentence was suspended and he was placed on two years probation.

On July 13, 2005 Jones was arrested on charges of assault and felony vandalism stemming from a nightclub altercation.

On September 5, 2005 Jones was a guest at the annual Nashville Sports Council Kickoff Luncheon. Later that evening, after a loud verbal tantrum when he was told to wait in line for his vehicle, Jones was counseled by the police. He also refused to pay for any valet services used that evening.

In October 2005, in a petition filed by the state of WV, it was alleged that Jones had not made regular and sufficient contact with his probation officer and that he did not report his July arrest in Nashville in a timely fashion.

The Judge granted the probation extension of 90 days, even though the state requested for it to be extended up to a year.

On August 25, 2006, Jones was arrested in Murfreesboro, Tennessee for disorderly conduct and public intoxication. He claimed a woman stole his wallet. She claimed that she did not steal anything and Jones spat on her. Police officers said they ordered Jones to leave several times, but he refused and continued to shout profanities at the woman. A judge granted him six months probation on the conditions that he stays out of further trouble and away from the nightclub[1]

On October 26, 2006. Jones was cited for misdemeanor assault for allegedly spitting in the face of a female student from Tennessee State University during a private party at Club Mystic, a Nashville nightclub. He was suspended by the Titans for one game and was scheduled to be booked on the charge on November 17, 2006.

During the NBA All-Star Game weekend in Las Vegas (Feb. 16-18, 2007), Jones went to a local strip club, and is alleged to have been involved in an altercation with an exotic dancer. According to the club's co-owner, Jones, there with an entourage of half a dozen people, "made it rain" several hundred one dollar bills. Jones became enraged when one of the strippers began taking the money without his permission and slammed her head on the stage. A security guard intervened and scuffled with member's of Jones' crew. Jones threathened the guard's life. Soon after order was restored, the club owner says a person in Jones entourage returned with a gun and fired into the club hitting three people including the security guard, who survived with minor injuries. One of the people hit, however, has been paralyzed from the waist down. Jones maintains that he did not know the shooter.

Yup, a victim of his own surroundings. I can't believe some of you Titans fans are that stupid.

TwinSisters
02-25-2007, 05:37 PM
So? Its not like the NFL swindlled the fans out of their money. It was their choice to buy the season tickets, the beer, the jersey, etc...

yeah, that's why I say it is an issue and not necessarily a problem. It's not so much about what they ( fans ) did in the past with their money, it's about what they will do with it in the future.

The NFL does sell its product as a community service. Football and sports in general are sold as positive role models and people pay for that service.

A lot of people pay for that service.

nunusguy
02-26-2007, 07:01 PM
Fans may howl at this story, but marketing man Mike Ornstein warned Fisher about Pacman prior to the draft. Orny called him irresponsible. According to the story, Pacman was in New York City and Fisher wanted him to fly to Nashville prior to the draft. Well, he skipped his first flight. He was having too much fun in NYC. Ornstein, who was trying to sign Pacman to a Reebok deal, was told to get Pacman on the next plane out of LaGuardia. Well, Ornstein went through security with Pacman and escorted him to the departure gate. He watched Pacman get onto the plane.

However, the next phone call from Fisher said it all. Pacman didnít arrive on his scheduled flight. Yes, he slipped back off the plane at LaGuardia when Ornstein turned his back. There was simply too much partying to do in Manhattan.

But we all know that there will be teams lining up to trade for Pacman. And the Titans may even get a low second-round pick for him regardless of character.

http://community.foxsports.com/blogs/NFL_Czar
Looks like HC Fisher had a heads-up way back when about Pacman.

BSofA04
02-27-2007, 02:58 AM
Pacman Jones is a pathetic thug who'll drive his career down the crapper. I listen to sportstalk XM radio about 6 hours a day at work and can tell you personally that there are numerous calls daily about the guy. The one c-o-n-s-t-a-n-t I always hear goes like this...."Pacman loves to talk about how much money he has. He has no reguard for anyone other than himself, and loves to tell you how much he's worth and if you don't do what he says, he's got buddies to take care of his dirty work. F--- the fans. The fans don't run back touchdowns." It gets pathetic listening about this guy. You titan fans who support/condone him are pathetic! I want to go one day this next week and not hear about Pacman Jones.

STEEL BLUE TEXANS
02-27-2007, 09:38 PM
Drug Dealer's Recorded Calls Mention Pacman's Troubles
Feb 26, 2007 11:11 PM

...Exclusive conversations from a drug investigation revealed more into Jones' association with trouble...

...Jones' buddy convicted drug dealer Darryl Moore was the center of the investigation and now his conversations may be very telling of Jones' own problems.

"We gotta slow down, man. We gotta get him focused on football, man. He's focused on too much other ********," Moore said.

NewsChannel 5 obtained wiretapped phone conversations between Moore and his friends. In one conversation he talked about Jones throwing his money into gambling, putting thousands of dollars on college games to make a quick buck. ...

..."He gotta concentrate on season...that ******* drug test coming up," he said. "We telling him he needed 33 days before he took his ******* test; dry-out, and he didn't...that's let me know right there that he ain't taking his ****** job serious."...

http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?S=6146420

Wrong place at the wrong time, victim of his surroundings or is the world out to get him? Which excuse will Titans fans use with this one?

:ok:

Carr Bombed
02-27-2007, 10:28 PM
Check this out.

http://www.wkrn.com (http://www.wkrn.com/node/80072#top)

Dave Chappell quit to soon, He would have a whole season worth of material.

Imagine a Pacman........"Keeping it real"

Carr Bombed
02-28-2007, 01:31 AM
Drug Dealer's Recorded Calls Mention Pacman's Troubles
Feb 26, 2007 11:11 PM

...Exclusive conversations from a drug investigation revealed more into Jones' association with trouble...

...Jones' buddy convicted drug dealer Darryl Moore was the center of the investigation and now his conversations may be very telling of Jones' own problems.

"We gotta slow down, man. We gotta get him focused on football, man. He's focused on too much other ********," Moore said.

NewsChannel 5 obtained wiretapped phone conversations between Moore and his friends. In one conversation he talked about Jones throwing his money into gambling, putting thousands of dollars on college games to make a quick buck. ...

..."He gotta concentrate on season...that ******* drug test coming up," he said. "We telling him he needed 33 days before he took his ******* test; dry-out, and he didn't...that's let me know right there that he ain't taking his ****** job serious."...

http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?S=6146420

Wrong place at the wrong time, victim of his surroundings or is the world out to get him? Which excuse will Titans fans use with this one?

:ok:

I found the video version, Fisher has got to be pulling his hair out.

Pacman "keeping it real.......dumb" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUKVaZlJQTA)

bATXle red
02-28-2007, 09:04 PM
http://nfl.aolsportsblog.com/2007/02/28/pacmans-side-of-the-story-he-was-beaten-and-robbed/

pacman's publicist illustrates a different account of what happened in vegas. pacman was beaten and robbed huh? :francis: just send him to the oakland rejects already. they will provide that blind support.

TwinSisters
02-28-2007, 10:03 PM
http://nfl.aolsportsblog.com/2007/02/28/pacmans-side-of-the-story-he-was-beaten-and-robbed/

pacman's publicist illustrates a different account of what happened in vegas. pacman was beaten and robbed huh? :francis: just send him to the oakland rejects already. they will provide that blind support.

I got a 20 that says we see that publicist in local politics after Pacman eats it. If Pacman jumps the ghost, then she's bound for Washington or LA.