PDA

View Full Version : Will losing Bentley affect Browns draft?

tulexan
02-21-2007, 12:33 PM
Since it looks like LeCharles Bentley is most likely at least out for the season (possibly more), how does this affect the Browns in their drafting strategy?

I bring this up because they are seen as the major obstacle for us to get Adrian Peterson.

Trap_Star
02-21-2007, 12:42 PM
Bentley is an interior lineman, so i dont it will affect their first round strategy. Expect them to go after Leonard Davis...Like i said before, if you want us to draft AP, you better hope they are interested in Jamal Lewis...

TexanAddict
02-21-2007, 01:26 PM
The Browns will be picking either 3rd or 4th in the 2nd round, so they will have a good chance of picking up either Kalil, Blalock, or Grubbs to bolster the depth of their interior line. It does make it less likely that Kalil will make it to us in the 2nd, with Cleveland, Oakland, Arizona, and Tampa picking before us and probably giving him a look depending on what they do in the first.

Ole Miss Texan
02-21-2007, 03:06 PM
Yea I really see one of those teams picking up Kalil before us...if he even lasts to them...he could go late 1st. I think the browns would be smart if they selected kalil..but i'm really hoping we do.