PDA

View Full Version : Omg!!!!!

amazingandre
02-21-2007, 10:43 AM
I Just Watched A Segment On Nfl Network About Top Rookie Draft Picks The Last Coulple Years And Vince Was One From Last Year........they Showed The Play Where He Ran 45 Yds In Ot To Win......im Sooooo Pissed I Want The Season To Start And I Want To Pummle Them Into The Ground......i Dont Want To Just Win....i Want To Kill Them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trap_Star
02-21-2007, 10:58 AM
I hope Mario feels the same way....

Stros5Texans80
02-21-2007, 11:36 AM
Well it was a great play in overtime. I hate it as much as the next guy, but if that was his play of the year for him, then they should be able to show it. I think we'll split them this year.

Silver Oak
02-21-2007, 11:48 AM
they have got a lot of money to spend, but much like amazingandre, I hope we beat the snot out of their qb and their team. And btw....let's do it in Hooterville at their stadium.

amazingandre
02-21-2007, 12:48 PM
NO WAY!!!! I hope we do it in houston so all the traitors that will wear the vince jersey...who will supposedly show our fo....who the real team is the TEXANS.....

DarkNinja
02-21-2007, 02:16 PM
Ha! I beg to differ. You Vince-haters must understand VY has something to prove. It will always be under the glass that Houston's biggest mistake about the 06 draft was NOT getting him in the first place and he was the key to having a better offense and better team. He would have brought better moral to the Texans and the city of Houston as a whole. This season, VY will prove himself once again. No matter what mock draft/trade you VY-haters come up with. There is absolutely no key player coming up in this years draft or trade that will even come close to VY's talent. Titans got themselves and a real cash cow/meal ticket and the Texans failed to realize that. Did our 1# bring anything to the table? Heck Naw!! D.Ryans did good last year so Texans needs to build around that. But the Haters need to hate the game/FO not the player. Another product of Houston is going to put another team on the map. And this time it will be the Titans beating the Colts. And what would be the VY-haters excuse then?? The Texans beat the Colts too?? (Yeah, 2 years ago but not the Titans) But overall all of Houston will be sitting at home watching the Titans in the playoffs going to the big dance.I'm not a Titans fan but I do appreciate great talent and I will pay to see it. :aikido:

amazingandre
02-21-2007, 07:56 PM
Great Talent then go see vick.....great talent and runs better than young....and if vick had receivers he would e able to show off his rockte arm.....you like vince because he is from texas and thats it...o ya he gave u a championship....but for all the people who wore his jerseys to the texans HOME game.....SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!