PDA

View Full Version : texans options with RFA's

keyfro
02-20-2007, 11:38 PM
is there any RFA's on the market that if the price was right we would be willing to part with a draft pick for

some of the names on the RFA that caught my eye:

matt schuab QB
chris perry RB
jon stinchcomb RT
sean locklear RT
jared allen DE
cullen jenkins DT
randy starks DT
gibril wilson FS

personally i think if the giant's tender an offer that only requires say a 4th round draft pick in exchange for wilson it would be worth it...he can cover...he can hit...he's got the range...i think he could seriously help this defense

Clash_Fan3605
02-20-2007, 11:51 PM
is there any RFA's on the market that if the price was right we would be willing to part with a draft pick for

some of the names on the RFA that caught my eye:

matt schuab QB
chris perry RB
jon stinchcomb RT
sean locklear RT
jared allen DE
cullen jenkins DT
randy starks DT
gibril wilson FS

personally i think if the giant's tender an offer that only requires say a 4th round draft pick in exchange for wilson it would be worth it...he can cover...he can hit...he's got the range...i think he could seriously help this defense

I agree with you on Wilson 150%. However, Locklear, Schaub, and Perry could go pretty high. That would be really nice if we could get Jared Allen. That would be awesome. One can always dream though.

TexanSam
02-20-2007, 11:53 PM
I don't think Schaub will be going anywhere especially with Bobby Petrino as the new HC at Atlanta. If he doesn't like Vick he'll need a backup.

kiwitexansfan
02-21-2007, 12:39 AM
Only one on that list that catches the eye is Wilson for FS.

One of our biggest holes by far. Interesting to see what the tender is.

kcwilson
02-21-2007, 04:07 PM
He isn't a RFA, but word that Dre Bly, who has excellent man coverage skills, wants out of Detroit and is being allowed to pursue a trade possiblity. Imagine if we could get him with a 4th or a 3rd might be more of a stretch, but that would be strong to have a solid man coverage back to pair with Robinson. I would be more interested in using a draft pick in that way.

keyfro
02-22-2007, 06:49 PM
what would you give up for gibril wilson...granted we're not gonna give up a 1st rounder for him but how high would you go?