PDA

View Full Version : Domanick Rhodes arrested

Meloy
02-20-2007, 02:42 PM
610 sports flash at about 2p said he was arrested for DWI "over night". Anyone else have more info?

Mr. White
02-20-2007, 02:46 PM
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/fb/texansfront/4566272.html

INDIANAPOLIS — Indianapolis Colts running back Dominic Rhodes faces a drunken driving charge after state troopers arrested him today.

Rhodes, 28, was pulled over about 3 a.m. driving a GMC truck 81 mph in a 55-mph zone on Interstate 65 in Indianapolis' far northwest side, Indiana State Police spokesman 1st Sgt. Dave Bursten said.

"It was a normal, run-of-the-mill drunk driving arrest," Bursten said.

Rhodes was cooperative with the state troopers who arrested him, police said. He was being held at the Marion County arrestee processing center.

Colts spokesman Craig Kelley said the team did not have any immediate comment on the arrest.

Rhodes' attorney Jim Voyles, who was at the processing center, said he did not know where Rhodes was before the arrest and did not have a chance to see him. He said Rhodes would likely be released on his own recognizance after an initial hearing.

Not a good thing, but not too big of a deal IMO.

GuerillaBlack
02-20-2007, 03:24 PM
Not that big of a deal. He shouldn't have done it, but no respect lost.

Yankee_In_TX
02-20-2007, 04:08 PM
Addai (I think) kicked out of a youth basketball game for yelling at the coach, Brady has a baby's momma now, Pac Man Jones had people shot at a strip club after they kicked him and Nelly out for throwing $10,000 in ones in the air, Vick's airport water bottle, and Jonathan Babineaux arrested for animal cruelty.

Way to go role models, lol. And it's not even March!

crunk-juice
02-20-2007, 04:17 PM
Addai (I think) kicked out of a youth basketball game for yelling at the coach

that was dallas clark, and all he did was talk to the ref about a ****ty call.

Yankee_In_TX
02-20-2007, 04:20 PM
that was dallas clark, and all he did was talk to the ref about a ****ty call.

(thanks, that explains why I couldn't find a story online; been a long day!)

Texans Horror
02-20-2007, 04:24 PM
At one point, I thought him a contender for being in the Texans' sights. I guess this chases him out of Houston.

Ole Miss Texan
02-20-2007, 06:17 PM
In an unrelated story Mario Williams and Demeco Ryans have spent the offseason more productively. They have teamed up off the field and reportedly found a cure for Cancer and the AIDs virus. Ryans a 2nd round pick of the texans and Defensive Rookie of the Year has also created a formula to predict how interest rates will change in the market.

-this snippet found in the local newspaper of "I'mAHomer" written by olemisstexan.

Just thought I'd have a little fun. Doesn't look to serious by Rhodes....he shoulda told the cop. 'man, i'm glad you didn't clock me earlier..i was going twice as fast.'

Ole Miss Texan
02-20-2007, 06:19 PM
Anybody know what his blood alcohol content was....what he blew?

While I don't condone drinking and driving by any means. Blowing something just over the limit is a lot different than blowing something twice the legal limit.

-please no paris hilton jokes. (lol)

Ole Miss Texan
02-21-2007, 02:44 AM
Well if Rhodes has trouble with this atleast he can go to the Bengals and play.:lightning:

I'm thinking if at least he can have a front liscence plate he won't get 50,000 unjustified volts pumped into him and he'd be fine. why wouldn't he just move into memorial next to mario and car pool!? I know mario has a few bad ass cars to choose from he could drive him to practice and all!

Ole Miss Texan
02-21-2007, 02:45 AM
Well if Rhodes has trouble with this atleast he can go to the Bengals and play.:lightning:

It was a DUI.......... He didn't murder anyone. lol

sakebomb
02-21-2007, 09:51 PM
In an unrelated story Mario Williams and Demeco Ryans have spent the offseason more productively. They have teamed up off the field and reportedly found a cure for Cancer and the AIDs virus.

I thought Vince Young did that after the Rose Bowl.

Ole Miss Texan
02-21-2007, 10:01 PM
I thought Vince Young did that after the Rose Bowl.

that's right, i knew that...i think i just got confused.

mexican_texan
02-21-2007, 10:28 PM
Domanick Williams
Dominic Rhodes

Nothing too big, he was barely over the limit.

Colts Addict
02-21-2007, 10:58 PM
Anybody know what his blood alcohol content was....what he blew?

While I don't condone drinking and driving by any means. Blowing something just over the limit is a lot different than blowing something twice the legal limit.

-please no paris hilton jokes. (lol)

His BAC was .09. The legal limit here in Indiana is .08 and used to be .10.