PDA

View Full Version : John McClain and VY

Mr. B
02-16-2007, 08:38 PM
I haven't been listening to sports radio to much lately or frequenting the MB as much as in the past. Mainly cause I am tired of hearing the same ole stuff and will just wait till the season comes around again and see what actually shakes out with free agency, draft, etc.

But today I happened to turn on the radio and I hear JM talking. I don't have anything against him and usually like to listen to him, but how long has it been and he was still on that same old crap about VY. Going on about VY and what he did in the combines and preseason as being incredible. Then he states that Vince was lucky cause if Bud didn't take him he would have taken a big tumble down the draft pick slide and that the Texans should have taken him.

Please, Please, Please JM give it a rest on the VY saga :yawn: Let it go.

B

StarStruck
02-16-2007, 08:58 PM
The way I see it is if the Texans would have chosen VY, John McClain could have said the same thing and we would be enjoying every word.

Stros5Texans80
02-16-2007, 09:14 PM
V.Y.,

HELLO The Rockets are going to the playoffs and the 'stros are about to start. I'm entertained with other things other than a season that is OVER. When the draft happens then there will be something else in football to actually talk about.

Oh snaps I didn't know that. :marionaner: I don't know what to do. :scare:
Congrats to them though. :doot:

old football fan
02-16-2007, 09:54 PM
Don't want to start any nasty rumors, BUT, I heard that McClain is going to have VY's love child. SHHHHHHHH keep it quiet.

ledzeppelin229
02-16-2007, 11:16 PM
The way I see it is if the Texans would have chosen VY, John McClain could have said the same thing and we would be enjoying every word.

Yes...because that would mean Vince was a Houston Texan and not a Tennessee Titan, and therefore a team we would be interested in hearing about. I never had anything against Vince and if he was a Texan I would be supporting him 100%, but he isn't a Houston Texan and I'm sick and tired of hearing about how much of a mistake Mario Williams is. Oh, that's not what he said? He might as well. Taking Mario Williams = Vince Young isn't in Houston thus Mario was a mistake. John and Justice, we already know you resent the existence of Mario Williams. Just get the damn truth out and apply for a job in Nashville.

TexansLucky13
02-16-2007, 11:31 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if JM and VY were romantically involved. John talks about Vince like he just proposed to him.