PDA

View Full Version : Phill Simms son is a class act.......

Hulk75
02-09-2007, 12:14 PM
How in the heck..............I just have no words for this, I mean what do you say to something like this. Nobody from the other team did anything about this, I-D-I-O-T!

Him and Marcus Vick can hang out I guess.

http://withleather.com/post.phtml?pk=1699

Specnatz
02-09-2007, 12:27 PM
Funny how no one is willing to put their name to the story. If your not man enough to put your name on it then the writer needs to be castrated for being a pu**y.

TwinSisters
02-09-2007, 12:38 PM
I will be surprised if this thread lasts long because of the source link

but here's the video
http://www.nj.com/hssports/ledger/video/index.ssf?peters

The crowd was taunting him as "Daddy's Better"

WWJD
02-09-2007, 01:44 PM
Wow they sure play HS football deep into the year up there.

His dad really should be all over this kid for that type of behavior. And his brother showed class in his actions.

Yankee_In_TX
02-09-2007, 01:49 PM
Someone from the other team should have taken him out. Didn't TO get hit when he danced on Dallas' star?

Heywood
02-09-2007, 03:18 PM
Funny how no one is willing to put their name to the story. If your not man enough to put your name on it then the writer needs to be castrated for being a pu**y.

go play with yourself. the only ***** is simms, of course- guess the steroids have fried his brain.

bah007
02-09-2007, 03:28 PM
Someone from the other team should have taken him out. Didn't TO get hit when he danced on Dallas' star?

Yep.

Teague knocked him out & got ejected.

Huge
02-09-2007, 03:45 PM
Would you want to pick a fight with a team that just beat you 41-0? Getting your butt kicked on the field is one thing. Getting your butt kicked off the field right after having it kicked on the field is another. :)

powerfuldragon
02-10-2007, 11:34 AM
with leather is a great blog.

Dr. Toro
02-10-2007, 12:16 PM
Can we leave high school kids alone and not suck embarassing pictures of them on to the web... some of this blog stuff really is just a race to the bottom.

Hookem Horns
02-10-2007, 12:21 PM
We don't know the whole story here. There was obviously some bad blood between the 2 schools. I remember back in the early 80's some kids from Clear Lake cut off the head of a real bulldog and placed it in the La Porte Bulldog band room. You don't know if some stuff like that was going on between the schools which (in my mind) would justify him flipping them off after the game.

mexican_texan
02-10-2007, 02:04 PM
Taunting is part of high school sports, I don't know why the Simms family is getting flamed for the childish actions of one son.