PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News!

Yankee_In_TX
02-07-2007, 03:49 PM
OFFICIAL is when the Texans say it, not McClain, Justice, SI.com, ESPN, ESPN.com, randomsportssite.com, 610, etc.

Sheesh. Can we have this be the official "rumor" thread so people can post the same thing over and over and over in one thread?

BigWig
02-07-2007, 04:18 PM
Darn it happened again, I was looking for the dismissal of Davey and you tricked me.

Yankee_In_TX
02-07-2007, 04:23 PM
Consider this thread a "parody" rather than trickery :)

TEXANS84
02-07-2007, 04:24 PM
Can we have this be the official "rumor" thread so people can post the same thing over and over and over in one thread?

Pick any one of our 8,000 Carr threads.

shinerbock_girl
02-07-2007, 04:27 PM
I still think there should be a seperate Carr section so if ppl want to continue reading it they can stay in one section...But then again, would we have any articles left to read in the actual Bull Pen section....LOL...

threetoedpete
02-07-2007, 04:44 PM
The first thing you do is look at the number of posts. I've had my teeth pulled by the ainti-carr, pro All Day guys. Pop them with negitive rep is about all you can do. All kinds of trolls out there. Just gotta believe and trust the folks you've seen post credible threads on the board. I tend to stay out of the bull pen this time of year. I get tired of cleaning the fertilizer off my boots. Any yahooo can come in here and hurl stuff onto the boards under an assumed name. It happens every year. Some folks enjoy the humor of it I guess. Personally, I give them the same credence I give to pedephyles. Anyone who takes great joy in misrepresenting themseves and knowingly posting a thought they know is not to be true, out of hand, because it will disturb other, is he, himself disturbed. Just me. The fact that he got a reaction out of you... just made his day.

houstonhurricane
02-07-2007, 06:34 PM
Aren't there better ways to make a point than coming up with the title of a thread "breaking news?"

kastofsna
02-07-2007, 08:26 PM
boy you really showed them.

Trap_Star
02-07-2007, 11:46 PM
I still think there should be a seperate Carr section so if ppl want to continue reading it they can stay in one section...But then again, would we have any articles left to read in the actual Bull Pen section....LOL...

Carr section = recycle bin