PDA

View Full Version : Vy?????

texans83
02-06-2007, 02:29 PM
Whats going on guys and ladies, ok im so sick in tired of going on to the chronicle and reading JM message boards, I mean you cant even read anything on there with out hearing the name VY. Do we have any true texans fans left here? Dont get me wrong I think he is a decent qb, but all this about he is the best HS, college player ever? Give me a break, dont they remb when all that hype was on MV when he first came into the pros? Im just so tired of hearing all of this. Im not a aggie or OU I acually graduated from UT 2yrs ago abd I played baseball so you cant say that I just hate UT but enough is enough, dont you think? HE IS A TITAN!!!!!!THEY ARE OUR ENEMY!!!!! Does anyone else realize this.......

TexansTrueFan
02-06-2007, 02:33 PM
Agreed why do people sit and ponder on what COULDA been, ok yes we maybe shoulda got him, but we didnt so move on and look at what we did get M. Williams, D. Ryans come on i dont think we got to bad of a deal out of last years draft. I agree with you, IF u are a texans fan you will accept what we have and look at the positive side, if not go join the saints or titans message board.

bah007
02-06-2007, 02:40 PM
I can understand your point of view towards people who are still complaining about our draft choices.

But if you get this upset when you just hear or see someone talking about him then you have a problem.

He is a great player. He was a great player in college and high school.

He is going to continue to be a great player so you might just have to get used to hearing his name.

A true Texans fan is still allowed to talk about players from other teams.

TexansTrueFan
02-06-2007, 02:44 PM
I can understand your point of view towards people who are still complaining about our draft choices.

But if you get this upset when you just hear or see someone talking about him then you have a problem.

He is a great player. He was a great player in college and high school.

He is going to continue to be a great player so you might just have to get used to hearing his name.

A true Texans fan is still allowed to talk about players from other teams.

Yes i agree BUT they can stop talking about how dumb we are for not taking him and blah blah etc. Cause unless someone makes a time machine we have what we have so theres no need in talking about what ifs or regrets.

Sportsfan
02-06-2007, 02:47 PM
I'm not a VY or Titans fan but it doesn't bother me that much. He's a phenominal talent from Houston and will deservingly get coverage from the Houston media whether you like it or not. Move on.

HomeBred_Texan
02-06-2007, 02:48 PM
I take it all with a grain of salt. Some of us as Oiler fans had to go through this same thing some days back. A Certain Houston player named Andre Ware was coming out and he was suppose to be the next Cat's Meow of QB's. Some of us know how that turned out...

Mr. White
02-06-2007, 02:50 PM
:backsout:

texans83
02-06-2007, 02:51 PM
I'm not a VY or Titans fan but it doesn't bother me that much. He's a phenominal talent from Houston and will deservingly get coverage from the Houston media whether you like it or not. Move on.

deservingly??? Did I miss something, what did he ever do for this city? Last I remb he lost the state championship, he does have great talent but the way I see it is that if he should be coverage from anyone it would be tenn or austin.

Texans Horror
02-06-2007, 02:59 PM
I'm anxiously awaiting next year, when I think Demeco and Mario are really going to prove themselves a stalwart wrecking crew. These two are built to last and to dominate, and if the Texans can bring in that star running back, they are going to be very difficult to beat.

TEXANS84
02-06-2007, 03:07 PM
Another thread adding fuel to the fire.

texans83
02-06-2007, 03:11 PM
Another thread adding fuel to the fire.

How? I just wanted to see if there were still true TEXANS out there, thats all! Trust me I deff do not want to add more fuel then there already is

real
02-06-2007, 03:12 PM
Why do you guys assume everyone here feels the same way about the Texans as you do ?

real
02-06-2007, 03:12 PM
How? I just wanted to see if there were still true TEXANS out there, thats all! Trust me I deff do not want to add more fuel then there already is

Please define "true Texan".

texans83
02-06-2007, 03:19 PM
Please define "true Texan".

Well it would deff be one that stud by there team win or loose, as a true texan you would not be cheering on VY when the titans beat the Texans

real
02-06-2007, 03:28 PM
Well it would deff be one that stud by there team win or loose, as a true texan you would not be cheering on VY when the titans beat the Texans

I'm sorry but I don't really see why that upsets you.

Why do you care if people aren't in love with the Texans as much as you are ?

Why do you assume everyone here is as big a fan as you?

texans83
02-06-2007, 03:36 PM
I'm sorry but I don't really see why that upsets you.

Why do you care if people aren't in love with the Texans as much as you are ?

Why do you assume everyone here is as big a fan as you?

Its not about competing to see who is the bigger fan, I just dont understand how you can go back and forth between two teams. Its like if the titans were really good but say that VY dosent hold up to everything he is supposed to be then where are you all going to be at? Its like just bc we have Carr yall are mad that we didnt draft VY(understandable) but who says the texans are going to be a a playoff team in 3yrs and the titans are going to be looking for another qb, is everyone going to be bashing VY instead of praising him.
What im trying to say is that are you going to just go back and forth between teams and root on the one that is doing better or what?
And if you would have read my blog it wasent about people on here, it was about the chronicle... I just dont see how a city can turn on its football team in 5yrs and go back to the team that decided to leave this great city.... thats all im saying, and im not saying the fans im saying the press like JM.

real
02-06-2007, 03:45 PM
Its not about competing to see who is the bigger fan, I just dont understand how you can go back and forth between two teams. Its like if the titans were really good but say that VY dosent hold up to everything he is supposed to be then where are you all going to be at? Its like just bc we have Carr yall are mad that we didnt draft VY(understandable) but who says the texans are going to be a a playoff team in 3yrs and the titans are going to be looking for another qb, is everyone going to be bashing VY instead of praising him.
What im trying to say is that are you going to just go back and forth between teams and root on the one that is doing better or what?
And if you would have read my blog it wasent about people on here, it was about the chronicle... I just dont see how a city can turn on its football team in 5yrs and go back to the team that decided to leave this great city.... thats all im saying, and im not saying the fans im saying the press like JM.

In the beggining of this thread you said, that you were upset, or ticked off...or something to that degree...

Most of the fans that became Titans fans were never Texan fans to begin with. Of course the Texans would have brought in a larger fan base had they taken VY but thats not relevant to this conversation. As long as the Texans QB situation is in Limbo, VY continues to improve, and Mario doesn't produce big plays you are always going to hear the coulda's shoulda's and woulda's....

You are right, that we should just move on, and root for the current players, but most fans have already done that.But, People should also stop having unprotected sex to stop the spread of HIV....

texans83
02-06-2007, 03:51 PM
People should also stop having unprotected sex to stop the spread of HIV....

Thats not the only way to get HIV, and thanks for compaing the texans to that, my good friend in hs got the virus from a unprotected needle while he was doing comunity service trying to help others.

Sportsfan
02-06-2007, 03:53 PM

Based on this comment, how does what i said imply that i'm not a 'true TEXAN' as you call it?

Weak, very weak...

texans83
02-06-2007, 03:54 PM
anyways back to the topic, the reason we did not draft VY is bc he dosent run out style of offense, that being said the front office thought that we need to build up our Dfence first

texans83
02-06-2007, 03:55 PM
Based on this comment, how does what i said imply that i'm not a 'true TEXAN' as you call it?

Weak, very weak...

I was not addressing that to you read further down!!!!

real
02-06-2007, 04:00 PM
People should also stop having unprotected sex to stop the spread of HIV....

Thats not the only way to get HIV, and thanks for compaing the texans to that, my good friend in hs got the virus from a unprotected needle while he was doing comunity service trying to help others.

I'm sorry to hear that about your friend....seriously

and I didn't make any comparisons....

real
02-06-2007, 04:03 PM
anyways back to the topic, the reason we did not draft VY is bc he dosent run out style of offense, that being said the front office thought that we need to build up our Dfence first

Those are the same reasons we drafted Jason Babin, and passed on Derrick Johnson....

One fit our system...and the other didn't....

Both of those scenarios worked out well......right?

texans83
02-06-2007, 04:07 PM
I'm sorry to hear that about your friend....seriously

and I didn't make any comparisons....

I know you didnt mean it, its all good man. Im trying not to piss anyone off I just am trying to understand how people on here work, what I mean about that is I mean how can you be a fan of two teams? If you told me then I could understand that. Im just trying to figure all this out bc I know when the texans played the titans half the stadium was wearing VY jersey but the game befor that everone was wearing texans gear. The same after the titans game. My point is that I know more than half of those seats are season ticket holders so they couldnt all be diffrent people just there for the titans. I swear some people brought 2 jerseys so they could wear the one which ever team one. Do you see what im saying? Im could care less who here are titans fans I just dont see how you can be both you know. tell me, maybe im missing somehting

texans83
02-06-2007, 04:08 PM
Those are the same reasons we drafted Jason Babin, and passed on Derrick Johnson....

One fit our system...and the other didn't....

Both of those scenarios worked out well......right?

Oh man dont get me started with that, that was Capers. I could not believe we passed him up 2wice so I feel you on that one

kbourda
02-07-2007, 12:15 AM
he dosent run ou(r)t style of offense

Neither does the QB we have on record here either. So kind of a lame argument, don't ya think?

Arky
02-07-2007, 12:21 AM
I read McClain's blog, too and I get the feeling he doesn't really like the Texans....

But, oh boy, does he love VY... He also knows that VY is a controversial topic here in Houston and will get many "hits" on his blog. He knows this and likes to :stirpot: Makes him look good to his bosses (he's said so before).

His blog is an "NFL" blog and not a "Texans" blog therefore I suppose he can write about anything related to the NFL. Vince happens to be from Houston and in the NFL. I wish VY well in his career and all Houstonians should be proud of him, IMO.

Howevah..... He belongs to Tennessee, now, and I will never, ever root for him when he's playing the Texans. And, frankly, I wish McClain would give us more Texans coverage and less VY/Titans/Cowboys/Romo/everybody else coverage. Megan Manfull does a good job of being objective about the Texans....

But you know who'll be Johnny-on-the-spot when the Texans turn it around don't you? ;)

kbourda
02-07-2007, 12:29 AM
I know you didnt mean it, its all good man. Im trying not to piss anyone off I just am trying to understand how people on here work, what I mean about that is I mean how can you be a fan of two teams? If you told me then I could understand that. Im just trying to figure all this out bc I know when the texans played the titans half the stadium was wearing VY jersey but the game befor that everone was wearing texans gear. The same after the titans game. My point is that I know more than half of those seats are season ticket holders so they couldnt all be diffrent people just there for the titans. I swear some people brought 2 jerseys so they could wear the one which ever team one. Do you see what im saying? Im could care less who here are titans fans I just dont see how you can be both you know. tell me, maybe im missing somehting

See you don't get it. Young embodies this city and its people. Kind, good natured people of Houston, Texas. And he'll be the first to tell you where he's from. A citizen of our city that we all should hold in high regard yet we do not. For what reason I don't know, I can speculate but not justify it. Young's career went from Madison to Austin, Texas. As much as many of the "true/real Texans fans" talk about what is wrong with the NFL and its off the field issues this guy is the exact opposite. He attends church, isn't disrespectful to his elders, and conducts himself with class. And by the way expresses his love for the city of Houston and all of its people. You may see it as being a "bad/not at all Texans fan" for seeing Young jerseys in Reliant. Maybe those individuals, myself included, are showing their love back.

ledzeppelin229
02-07-2007, 12:45 AM
See you don't get it. Young embodies this city and its people. Kind, good natured people of Houston, Texas. And he'll be the first to tell you where he's from. A citizen of our city that we all should hold in high regard yet we do not. For what reason I don't know, I can speculate but not justify it. Young's career went from Madison to Austin, Texas. As much as many of the "true/real Texans fans" talk about what is wrong with the NFL and its off the field issues this guy is the exact opposite. He attends church, isn't disrespectful to his elders, and conducts himself with class. And by the way expresses his love for the city of Houston and all of its people. You may see it as being a "bad/not at all Texans fan" for seeing Young jerseys in Reliant. Maybe those individuals, myself included, are showing their love back.

My biggest issue with this has never been people supporting Vince Young. But to me, if you (not you in particular) are celebrating an opponents player, you are showing support for the opposing team. It also comes across (to me) as turning their back on Mario Williams, who as far as we know is a stand up guy as well. Of course it doesn't help that Vince had to go to Houston arch-enemy Bud Adams.

I just really felt embarrassed as a resident of Houston looking around at the game and seeing so many VY jerseys, not just UT but even Titans. And worn by people that were once Texans fans. I really hope they remain Titans fans because I don't want them ever pretending like the Texans were always their first team...especially when we start doing well, whether its one year from now or a hundred.

In all I really wish Houston could build up a reputation of die-hard fans like we always hear about in Chicago/Philly/Pitt etc. I think a lot of people feel the same way but a substantial number are waiting for the rest of the fan base to earn the reputation so they can jump on when it becomes convenient.

For what its worth, I don't really lump you into that group despite what might come across as fan hostility in some of my posts. The Texans have have been a frustrating team to watch but anyone that is still concerned, and arguing about what goes on with the team has to be a fanatic. Normal people don't worry about how the Texans will lose next.

travfrancis
02-07-2007, 01:07 AM
You should feel embarrased by the fact that are front office passed on him.

Titan "Tack" Fan
02-07-2007, 01:44 AM
So you're pretty much saying that Trail Blazer's fans should have been over Michael Jordan in the late 80s? .... yeah .... makes sense

bluestars87
02-07-2007, 01:47 AM
Look at the bright side, Houston has the chance to draft someone a lot better than Vince Young. Drew Stanton anyone?

ledzeppelin229
02-07-2007, 02:34 AM
You should feel embarrased by the fact that are front office passed on him.

Yea...because we should always draft the good guys from Houston? The only reason I would be even remotely disappointed is if they passed on him simply to protect Carr. I'm not making a judgment on who the better pick was in terms of talent, because theres no way to know this early. The bottom line is I back teams, not players. I can remember plenty of my favorite players getting traded off, but players come and go. Ideally the team is one of the few consistent variables. Unless your name is Bud Adams and don't really give a rats ass about the city your team is in.

ledzeppelin229
02-07-2007, 02:41 AM
So you're pretty much saying that Trail Blazer's fans should have been over Michael Jordan in the late 80s? .... yeah .... makes sense

Let me know when you get the flux capacitor working properly and then I'll start to worry about living in the past. It's pointless to remain bitter about what happened...if someone wants to be a Player > Team fan then fine. They aren't a Houston Texans fan. Between 2-14 and the draft junk, the core fans have been defined and the conditional fans have been exposed. Good riddance.

Silver Oak
02-07-2007, 06:45 AM

Do you sell used cars for a living? :shades:

OrangeCountyTexansFan
02-08-2007, 12:40 PM
VY is a Tennessee Traitor now, so he will get no praise from me. In fact, the beginning of the post is the last time I will ever even capitalize his initials. From now on I will refer to him as vy in all future references. Why? Because I am a Texans fan that refuses to whine and cry and live in the past.

:bowser:
vy

texans83
02-08-2007, 12:56 PM
VY is a Tennessee Traitor now, so he will get no praise from me. In fact, the beginning of the post is the last time I will ever even capitalize his initials. From now on I will refer to him as vy in all future references. Why? Because I am a Texans fan that refuses to whine and cry and live in the past.

vy

there you go bro. stay strong

ledzeppelin229
02-08-2007, 08:11 PM
To me, that is a much bigger embarrassment to the Franchise, not the fans in of Houston. You are a proponent of the Emperor's New Clothes if you hate on the fans for what the Franchise did. Personally, I'd never wear a Titan jersey to a Houston game, but certain players are going to have a following and this franchise didn't have much to hold on to in it's first 4 years before passing on Young. You just have to expect some sort of frustration from the fans.

The franchise should be embarrassed that they didn't hold a fan vote on who to draft? The fans make the decision on who they will back when it comes to Vince vs the Texans, and I am embarrassed about the ones that turned their back on Houston because the team didn't cater to their wishes.

Yes the team has struggled and made some unpopular decisions -- but die-hard fans aren't born out of Super Bowls.

QB75
02-08-2007, 08:26 PM

vy

"vy" huh? :highfive: .... sounds like an idea that will catch on. Sign me up.

old football fan
02-08-2007, 08:57 PM
Was just wondering what would have happened it the Texans had listened to the fans and drafted VY and he came in and became the biggest bust in the history of the NFL. How would we all feel about it. And give me a break because this whole MB is a fanatasy land.

dirty steve
02-08-2007, 09:03 PM
Maybe those individuals, myself included, are showing their love back.

i think you dont get it. if you are going to wear Titans gear, then consider yourself a Titans fan. it might suck that he is not here, but THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT NOW. i doubt you were a VY fan before he went to UT, but you were probably a Texans fan. no..wait. you were one of those guys who was at every one of his HS games, college games (home and away), and know his family personally like everybody seems to have done ever since january 4th, 2006. i was proud of him when UT won the naational championship and thought it was cool he threw out the first pitch at the Astros game. I have been to a Rockets game where he sat courtside. i was proud of him because he is a Houstonian. you dont follow the name, you follow the team.

you talk about VY being proud of where he is from, why dont you do the same and not jump ship everytime some phenom who has excelled on the next level comes along. if want to "show your love" back, send him a care package with a miniature San jacinto monument, a stuffed shark from the Aquarium and some Jeff Bagwell bobble head or other various sundries.

then people make these statements that if you dont root for VY you must be some Carr apologist. i dont root for VY...and I want a change made. i dont hate on the guy...he just plays for another squad now, therefore he is the enemy.

maybe you should stick to making off base comments about baseball players in the 1910's and comparing posters that have opposing viewpoints to slaveowners. you're real good at that.

old football fan
02-08-2007, 09:13 PM
It's only natural to root for a hometown guy and I hope he does good. But when he plays the Texans I hope we beat the hell out of him. Nothing personal but the Texans are my team.

TexansLucky13
02-08-2007, 10:38 PM
The fact is, Vince Young was never going to be a Texan. Bob confides in Kubiak and both of them felt that it was worth more to stick it out with David instead of signing a Salary Cap Era first round QB. I personally think it would be a disgrace to this organization if two of our top three highest paid players were QBs. I am also confident that there were hundreds of reasons against having VY (instead of another top talent), not including the monetary aspect.

90% of the people on this Message Board in April would have rather had VY or RB instead of Mario with our first pick. Be it teasippery, varying talent evaluation or just a desire for an explosive offensive playmaker, each person has his/her own reason. In truth, the true question the Texans FO should have to answer is passing on Reggie Bush, not Vince Young. I am not knocking on Mario in any way, the dude is a beast and I have grown to love him. The fact remains, though, that the offense makes the most waves amongst fans.

I have much respect for Kubiak and how he has handled this team so far, especially with the way he handled the draft. He has shown that he can handle the heat of going against the majority and acting on need instead of want. I am more than pleased to have him as our Head Coach, and I think that we are lucky.

I don't think it is a disgrace to the organization or the fan base when half of Reliant is filled with Titans/Texas jerseys. I think it is a disgrace to the individual person who chooses to enter the Texans house wearing the jersey of the enemy QB.

Shame on each and every person who wore a Vince Young jersey to that game and claimed to be a Texans fan. Shame on every fairweather Texans fan who cheered when he ran in that OT TD.

Shame on you.

Charter PSL Fan
02-08-2007, 10:47 PM
[QUOTE=ledzeppelin269;592934]The franchise should be embarrassed that they didn't hold a fan vote on who to draft? The fans make the decision on who they will back when it comes to Vince vs the Texans QUOTE]

That is sooo funny.

thunderkyss
02-08-2007, 11:15 PM
Whats going on guys and ladies, ok im so sick in tired of going on to the chronicle and reading JM message boards, I mean you cant even read anything on there with out hearing the name VY. Do we have any true texans fans left here? Dont get me wrong I think he is a decent qb, but all this about he is the best HS, college player ever? Give me a break, dont they remb when all that hype was on MV when he first came into the pros? Im just so tired of hearing all of this. Im not a aggie or OU I acually graduated from UT 2yrs ago abd I played baseball so you cant say that I just hate UT but enough is enough, dont you think? HE IS A TITAN!!!!!!THEY ARE OUR ENEMY!!!!! Does anyone else realize this.......

I wore my Texans gear to my SuperBowl event... I was representing the AFC South, and I couldn't be more thrilled that Peyton Manning finally got his SuperBowl Ring.

I like this game, and I like Quality Athletes that play this game, making it worth my time. Peyton is one of those guys. If the Colts are playing Monday night...... I'm going to watch. If the Titans are playing Sunday night, I'm going to watch.....

Why, so I can see Kyle Van Den Bosch?? Pac Man Jones?? Lendale White??

Hellllll no. I'm going to be watching, waiting for that kid from Texas to do something amazing.

When they play the Texans, I'll boo that ***** in front of me wearing a #18 Blue & White Jersey..... or that Queer Blue #10. & I'll do the tomahawk in their face for every first down we make, and Dance up & down their aisle for every score....... I'll get rude & obnoxious for every three & out that we force, and scream something smart & witty every time we put their prima-donna on his ass.

Wharton
02-08-2007, 11:32 PM
I'm still pissed off about the Texans passing on VY. Next to the Astros letting Ryan go to the Rangers, I consider it the biggest blunder in Houston sports. And, the blunder will look bigger and bigger every year.

QB75
02-08-2007, 11:43 PM
I'm still pissed off about the Texans passing on VY. Next to the Astros letting Ryan go to the Rangers, I consider it the biggest blunder in Houston sports. And, the blunder will look bigger and bigger every year.

I doubt it. Don't let it keep you up at night.:doot:

BattleRedToro
02-08-2007, 11:59 PM

Quote me on it. The blunder will be on the Titans, not the Texans. Vince Young has shown me nothing so far. He is far below an average QB. His pathetic 66.7 QB rating was 30th in the league last season only Andrew Walter and Bruce Gradkowski were worse. I fully expect the learning curve to work in the opposing teams advantage as opposing teams Defensive Coordinators come up with ways to expose his many weaknesses as a QB just as they did to Kordell Stewart when he was the next best thing since sliced bread. It is a disgrace that the NFL allows moronic fan's votes to count towards the Pro Bowl. Even though Vince Young is going as the third alternate behind the presumed first and second alternates Tom Brady and Steve McNair, he shouldn't have been the third alternate. Both Chad Pennington and Damon Huard had better seasons than he did, but don't stand in the way of the NFL's attempt to create a new star no matter what the cost.

SamuraiSword
02-09-2007, 01:07 AM
Well at least VY made Carr look really pathetic when it came to the QB position.:stirpot:

Also other things he got that made Carr look bad as well.....

1. ROY
2. 1st pro bowl appearance
3. Pepsi ROY

wow i wonder if this even angers Carr too do better.....

:bubble: (all in less than a year playing in the NFL)

kbourda
02-09-2007, 01:23 AM
[/B]
i think you dont get it. if you are going to wear Titans gear, then consider yourself a Titans fan. it might suck that he is not here, but THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT NOW. i doubt you were a VY fan before he went to UT, but you were probably a Texans fan. no..wait. you were one of those guys who was at every one of his HS games, college games (home and away), and know his family personally like everybody seems to have done ever since january 4th, 2006. i was proud of him when UT won the naational championship and thought it was cool he threw out the first pitch at the Astros game. I have been to a Rockets game where he sat courtside. i was proud of him because he is a Houstonian. you dont follow the name, you follow the team.

you talk about VY being proud of where he is from, why dont you do the same and not jump ship everytime some phenom who has excelled on the next level comes along. if want to "show your love" back, send him a care package with a miniature San jacinto monument, a stuffed shark from the Aquarium and some Jeff Bagwell bobble head or other various sundries.

then people make these statements that if you dont root for VY you must be some Carr apologist. i dont root for VY...and I want a change made. i dont hate on the guy...he just plays for another squad now, therefore he is the enemy.

maybe you should stick to making off base comments about baseball players in the 1910's and comparing posters that have opposing viewpoints to slaveowners. you're real good at that.

I see you must have a problem with me posting my opinion. Furthermore I honestly feel you have a problem with me personally. Now this is personal. Anytime you want to bring some drama to me, bring it to my front door. You want to make accusations about me and make sweeping jabs at what I choose to do, say it to me in person. Don't be shy. I'm here anytime you want to "call me on my BS". Little kid, you don't know with whom you are playing with. I have a problem with YOU. I don't need moderators input on this one. Bring it!!!

OrangeCountyTexansFan
02-09-2007, 01:24 PM
1. ROY
2. 1st pro bowl appearance
3. Pepsi ROY
(all in less than a year playing in the NFL)
Whoopie-doo!
I wouldn't even count the probowl as an accomplishment. That is just fanboys voting multiple times for vy. He didn't even play a whole season. That is just further proof that the voting for the probowl needs to be monitored better IMO. I mean come on! Even Romo made the probowl and he is very, very, very average.
I hope vy throws a couple of interceptions in the probowl for all you teasippers. I'm glad Johnson is there, but I won't be watching. It is not a real game worth anything, so I really don't care.
:texan: