PDA

View Full Version : Gado on Phil Simms All Iron Team

Samkonfan
02-05-2007, 01:31 PM
Congratulations to Samkon Gado on being selected as one of the 12 All Iron team. It was a great piece on Gado if no one saw it. He represented himself and the Houston Texans very well.

shinerbock_girl
02-05-2007, 01:36 PM
Fill us in...I didn't see it...

Meloy
02-05-2007, 01:38 PM
I did not see what I wanted from this player. I wish him well IF he is on roster 07

shinerbock_girl
02-05-2007, 01:46 PM
I did not see what I wanted from this player. I wish him well IF he is on roster 07

I have a feeling he will be gone as well...Our chances were just as good keeping Morency...

TexanSam
02-05-2007, 03:35 PM
I saw it. It was pretty good. From a football standpoint, he probably shouldn't be back. Doesn't take away from what a good guy he is. They had a special on him on how he is practicing medicine to help the people of his home country in Nigeria. Kind of like the Texans version of Dikembe Mutombo.

Navy_Chris
02-05-2007, 03:37 PM
I saw it. It was pretty good. From a football standpoint, he probably shouldn't be back. Doesn't take away from what a good guy he is. They had a special on him on how he is practicing medicine to help the people of his home country in Nigeria. Kind of like the Texans version of Dikembe Mutombo.

I personally think he's a good RB, but we have better ones in front of him.

You can't keep 'em all. Gotta let some go. Unfortunately , Gado's the one to go....unfortunately!!