PDA

View Full Version : TC working more than chronic "reporters"...

OzzO
02-03-2007, 10:45 AM
....The King spotted Texans Chick ogling Joe Montana, after she and her travel partner Diane, who was busy ogling Brady Quinn, were ogled by Joe Namath. (Elaine described Quinn as one heck of a young horse ... or something like that.)

Texans Chick is going around Miami asking retired players if David Carr is as bad as we think he is. Thus far - and without any coercion, tricks or any other means of swaying the jury - she has gotten the answer she wants to hear - it's not David's fault, it's the Texans' offensive line and lack of a running game. (In an unrelated note: Texans Chick said she was wearing a short skirt because of the temperature.)....

that's about the extent of the info in Solomon's blog (http://blogs.chron.com/jeromesolomon/2007/02/game_what_game_1.html)

amazingandre
02-03-2007, 12:11 PM
haha way to add about the skirt.......nice find.....i hope everyone is right about the oline....we will see

SamuraiSword
02-03-2007, 12:26 PM
that's about the extent of the info in Solomon's blog (http://blogs.chron.com/jeromesolomon/2007/02/game_what_game_1.html)

hmmm not david's fault....Tell that too rick smith then... :tease:

Kaiser Toro
02-03-2007, 03:20 PM
that is some funny stuff

The Pencil Neck
02-03-2007, 06:52 PM

I believe that we need jpgs of that whole skirt thing.

Just so we can form our own opinions without bias.

Really.

Trust me on this.

Give us some pix.

GP
02-03-2007, 07:03 PM
The Jets have the fireman guy who rides on the shoulders of another guy and leads the J-E-T-S chant.

Denver has the naked old man in a barrel.

Ray is in Big D.

And us? We have Texans Chick: One half metro, one half urban cowgirl, a dash of spunky attitude, and a teaspoon of wit.

I used to think that Joe Texan was our team's fan celeb. He's still up there, IMO. I love seeing his crooked smile and a big beer in his hand during Texans TV timeouts.

But Texans Chick is, IMO, the fan face of our team.

Work it out, TC. You da' woman!

yourfavoritetexan42
02-03-2007, 07:26 PM
Its funny...everyone who knows a little thing about football is always for david carr staying...

CoastalTexan
02-03-2007, 07:38 PM
And I assume they watch all of our games too...:pigfly:
Its funny...everyone who knows a little thing about football is always for david carr staying...

HoustonFrog
02-03-2007, 08:08 PM

What are players going top say about a fellow player who they might see around.."he really has no skills and is the root of all their misery." Seriously. The excuses and reasosn to keep him are bordering obscene. I guess Dunta doesn't know much because he was ready to throw his own teammate under the bus last year.

Honoring Earl 34
02-03-2007, 08:12 PM

I think the whole thing was about girls in short skirts getting told what they wanted to hear .... been there done that .

HoustonFrog
02-03-2007, 08:14 PM
I think the whole thing was about girls in short skirts getting told what they wanted to hear .... been there done that .

:) There with ya.

TwinSisters
02-03-2007, 08:17 PM
well she must have forgotten to talk to Joe about Carr.

Honoring Earl 34
02-03-2007, 08:20 PM
I think he likes Suzy Kolber .

TEXANS84
02-04-2007, 12:10 AM
Now that is friggin' hilarious stuff from Solomon on TC

tsip
02-04-2007, 12:44 AM

...well, of course-if you back another team and they play the Texans, you'd want Carr to be the Texans starting QB too, right?

SamuraiSword
02-04-2007, 01:33 AM
...well, of course-if you back another team and they play the Texans, you'd want Carr to be the Texans starting QB too, right?

LOL :marionaner:

SamuraiSword
02-04-2007, 01:38 AM

oh yeah BTW I hope you were joking,but just read my sig if you can't remember a player talking about a certain problem.........:bubble:

Wharton
02-04-2007, 01:53 AM
Texans Chick is going around Miami asking retired players if David Carr is as bad as we think he is. Thus far - and without any coercion, tricks or any other means of swaying the jury - she has gotten the answer she wants to hear - it's not David's fault, it's the Texans' offensive line and lack of a running game. (In an unrelated note: Texans Chick said she was wearing a short skirt because of the temperature.)Did she ask any of them if they have ever seen a Texans game? My guess is not.

Last year I was watching an away game with some small time TV analyst covering the game (pretty much all they could get last year). Anyway, at the begining of the game the analyst were spouting out all of DC's stats and saying how much he'd improved since Kubes took over. It was obvious they had never actually seen a Texans game. By the end of the game, the analyst had changed thier tone 180 degrees and DC had become the worst QB on the face of the earth. It doesn't take long to spot those "happy feet".

Granted I don't want to make any excuses for our line, because they stink, but then again so does David.

:wherewill Same place I was last season; one of the few remaining fans in the stands at the two minute warning.

cj5776
02-04-2007, 02:14 AM
The Jets have the fireman guy who rides on the shoulders of another guy and leads the J-E-T-S chant.

Denver has the naked old man in a barrel.

Ray is in Big D.

And us? We have Texans Chick: One half metro, one half urban cowgirl, a dash of spunky attitude, and a teaspoon of wit.

I used to think that Joe Texan was our team's fan celeb. He's still up there, IMO. I love seeing his crooked smile and a big beer in his hand during Texans TV timeouts.

But Texans Chick is, IMO, the fan face of our team.

Work it out, TC. You da' woman!

Instead of the old man, let's get TC naked in a barrel, LOL:marionaner:

Johnny Utah
02-04-2007, 08:48 AM
And I assume they watch all of our games too...:pigfly:

Exactly. These players have probably only seen a few Texans games in their life, and the rest are a bunch of highlights. I mean why would anybody want to watch a Texans game unless you're from Houston.

edo783
02-04-2007, 10:22 AM
Instead of the old man, let's get TC naked in a barrel, LOL:marionaner:

Skip the barrel.:winky:

Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry
02-04-2007, 10:49 AM
Skip the barrel.:winky:

When TC gets back, Your in TTTTROUBBBBBLE!!!!! LOL