PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Garcia on Leno

ryansisgod
01-23-2007, 11:22 PM
jeff garcia is gonna be on jay leno tonight, seems like his stock is rising, hes gonna be a high profile free agent if he hits the market.

mexican_texan
01-23-2007, 11:27 PM
He's a mercinary. At his age, he is only a stop gap that could land wherever Quinn or Russell are drafted.

powerfuldragon
01-24-2007, 12:34 AM
he picked the colts for the sb. other than that, nothing of note.

TexanSam
01-24-2007, 10:04 AM
Jay Leno is one of the worst interviewers out there. Granted, any TV personality probably isn't going to ask about free agency as such. But Leno is bad anyway. Letterman > Leno. Leno has a better monologue though.

kastofsna
01-24-2007, 10:16 AM
Jay Leno is one of the worst interviewers out there. Granted, any TV personality probably isn't going to ask about free agency as such. But Leno is bad anyway. Letterman > Leno. Leno has a better monologue though.
fascinating.

nunusguy
01-24-2007, 10:53 AM

Leno bad ? What's your problem ? I watch Leno, Kev, and Kevin's great singer
everynight. Love his monologue.
As far as Jay being a good interviewer, that's hardly his niche. He's not Barbara-wa-wa.
But what is Garcia doing on Leno's show anyway ? I don't get it ? I could
name gobs of NFL players (including 10 or so QBs), who would be bigger draws on late night TV than Garcia.
Oh wait, is it because Kev is a big Eagles fan ? That's the only link I can make.

gg no re
01-24-2007, 01:11 PM
Oh wait, is it because Kev is a big Eagles fan ?I would also add in the constant digs that Leno makes at Kevin's sexuality. :secret:

powerfuldragon
01-24-2007, 01:18 PM
ha. kevin doesn't sing. it's that wanda sykes looking lady in the band that does all the singing.

nunusguy
01-24-2007, 01:32 PM
ha. kevin doesn't sing. it's that wanda sykes looking lady in the band that does all the singing.
I know Kev doesn't sing. Who else did you think I was refering to when
I said "Keven's great singer". I'm a huge Wanda fan, and would love to catch
Kevin's groups act for a full night sometime, someplace just to hear Wanda sing. She is very, very talented ! Tremendous voice !

mexican_texan
01-24-2007, 01:46 PM
I prefer watching Conan and his horny manatees (www.hornymanatees.com)

gg no re
01-24-2007, 02:08 PM
I don't know why people are all fascinated with horny manatees. If you ask me, you only need one horny manatee (http://www.hornymanatee.com).

mexican_texan
01-24-2007, 02:15 PM
I'm at school, so I'll have to figure out which page belongs to the Conan O'Brien Show and which one is based in Tennessee.