PDA

View Full Version : jarvis moss DE

htownfoozball
01-13-2007, 11:58 PM
who likes him from florida? 6'6 250lbs, should run 4.7 or better. long and athletic. i like him better than jamaal anderson.

1-peterson/landry/revis/anderson
2-moss/houston/meriweather/harris/staley
3-johnson/brown/russell

Get our playmaker in peterson, an athletic speed rusher in moss, and a free safety in johnson.

On the 2nd day, we can add some OL depth and perhaps take a raw CB with some measurables.

If Peterson is not there at 8, we should just trade down. He's the only player worth taking at 8 that fills a big need for us.

Texian
01-14-2007, 12:04 AM
He is a player, I don't think he is better than Jamaal. DE is deep this year, as deep as I have ever seen it for good DEs. Anderson, Adams, Johnson, Moss, Moses.

Titan "Tack" Fan
01-14-2007, 12:12 AM
He runs better than a 4.7, I can almost gurantee that.

Texian
01-14-2007, 12:18 AM
Moss sacked Smith and caused the fumble right before the half, Harvey recovered and Tebow threw the pass to put Florida up 34 -14.

Charles Johnson literally took over the game in the 2nd half and that allowed Georgia to come back and beat WVU.

Jamaal Anderson had 3 sacks and 5 TFLs in his bowl game.

All in the SEC. WOW!

hot pickle
01-14-2007, 01:04 PM
Moss sacked Smith and caused the fumble right before the half, Harvey recovered and Tebow threw the pass to put Florida up 34 -14.

Charles Johnson literally took over the game in the 2nd half and that allowed Georgia to come back and beat WVU.

Jamaal Anderson had 3 sacks and 5 TFLs in his bowl game.

All in the SEC. WOW!

yup SEC is a crazy conference, cause we all know that southern boys are more athletic baby

TheRealJoker
01-14-2007, 04:15 PM
As long as we pick SEC defensive standouts, im confident our defense will be NASTY!!!