01-11-2007, 02:15 PM
http://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/817615/detail.html

against either the giants or bills.

TexansLucky13
01-11-2007, 02:24 PM
Have fun! Tell the team to have some tea and crumpets. :tease:

Double Barrel
01-11-2007, 02:37 PM
wow...so Miami fans only get 7 home games...that blows...

hobie
01-11-2007, 02:45 PM
Well I can only hope when it is Houston's time I hope our season tickets get the prorated price !! Z
Bad enuff we gotta pay full price for preseason games, but to lose a reg. season game on top of it, well that would just suck if it wasn't deducted !!

powerfuldragon
01-11-2007, 03:14 PM
for the money they make you pay for season tickets, they should fly y'all out to england and back.

Speedy
01-11-2007, 10:02 PM
This is stupid. It's the NATIONAL Football League, not the International Football League.

powerfuldragon
01-12-2007, 12:33 AM
While i agree it's not the best idea, I realize that the NFL is trying to build a larger fan base. If i were the nfl, i'd do it, but not with the dolphins, bills, and giants.... I'd do it with teams i could be proud of: the chargers, colts, etc.

TexanSam
01-12-2007, 12:44 AM
The Premier League in Britain or any other European soccer league doesn't have regular season games in the United States. They play American or familiar opponents in what is called a friendly match. An exhibition. If a team is going to play in Europe, why not schedule an extra preseason game instead of screwing with a teams regular season schedule. Why does it need to get more exposure anyway? It's already a money making machine.

powerfuldragon
01-12-2007, 12:57 AM
The Premier League in Britain or any other European soccer league doesn't have regular season games in the United States. They play American or familiar opponents in what is called a friendly match. An exhibition. If a team is going to play in Europe, why not schedule an extra preseason game instead of screwing with a teams regular season schedule. Why does it need to get more exposure anyway? It's already a money making machine.
but they hope it'll be a more money making machine.