PDA

View Full Version : my major FA list

baba ganoush
01-09-2007, 09:17 PM
i would like to know whoelse is going to be a FA, RFA, or a guy that might be tradeable to get...

my list...
leonard davis - ot
adalius thomas - de/olb/s
london fletcher - ilb
lance briggs - olb
cato june - olb
byron leftwhich - qb
asante samuel - cb
jerry porter - wr
randy moss - wr
michael lewis - s
jerramy stevens - te
simeon rice - de
dwayne white - de/dt
albert haynesworth - dt
eric steinbach - og/c

was385
01-09-2007, 09:18 PM
I would kill for Lance Briggs to be on the texans. Its a pipe dream though

YoungTexanFan
01-09-2007, 10:22 PM
adalius thomas - de/olb/s
nate clements - cb
eric steinbach - og/c
asante samuel - cb

In order of who I want.

beerlover
01-09-2007, 10:25 PM
I like michael lewis, hes a very underated safety, good guy & I believe he is from Houston :)

TexansLucky13
01-09-2007, 10:46 PM
Both Samuels and Clements will want top dollar since one is a proven stud CB and the other one is a renown rising star. Would sure love to land one, though, despite the effect it would have on our cap. We don't have a tremendous amount of wiggle room, but maybe just enough to land one big FA deal and save the rest for minor acquisitions and the draftees.

SLO Texan
01-09-2007, 11:02 PM
Both Samuels and Clements will want top dollar since one is a proven stud CB and the other one is a renown rising star. Would sure love to land one, though, despite the effect it would have on our cap. We don't have a tremendous amount of wiggle room, but maybe just enough to land one big FA deal and save the rest for minor acquisitions and the draftees.

I agree that's the most likely scenario...Unfortunately.

So I would rather get one of the big name CB and go from there. Find some FA OL that fit our scheme and maybe a DT too at a descent price. The rest can be filled in the draft and low end FAs'.

I cant wait to see Rick Smith kick some butt this offseason!!!:aikido: Watch out NFL!!!

Texas_Thrill
01-10-2007, 02:13 AM
I like michael lewis, hes a very underated safety, good guy & I believe he is from Houston :)

the guy i DEFINITELY want.

dalemurphy
01-10-2007, 08:45 AM

We already have 2 SS that can't cover. We need a FS. Michael Lewis is not what we need.

dalemurphy
01-10-2007, 08:48 AM
I agree with the earlier poster that if we can get one of:

Steinbach, Clements, Samuel, A.Thomas... then add a little 2nd tier FA depth. We'd be in very good position going into the draft. Any draft scenario would need to include a RB on day one.

beerlover
01-10-2007, 09:43 AM
We already have 2 SS that can't cover. We need a FS. Michael Lewis is not what we need.

your right but still you can't have enough team players & Lewis is an upgrade @ SS. this is the type of player the Texans need to solidify the secondary & draft a young cb/fs. Michael is the type of free agent that would find Houston attractive not only willing to come here but to come here for less :money: