PDA

View Full Version : The Official 'At Least Carr Isn't Tony Romo' Thread

Second Honeymoon
01-07-2007, 11:07 AM
the horror....the humanity....the choke

I have said a lot of critical things about Carr, but at least he isn't Tony Romo.....

Let me be the first to declare that 'Romomania' is officially over.

I couldn't believe I saw that with my own eyes. Move over Pecardcik (sick) there is a new poster boy for choking....

That was just a horrific ending for any team, even the Cowboys. Not quite as bad as 35-3 obviously, but it was an individual choke which can actually be worse

Texans Pride
01-07-2007, 11:09 AM
:deadhorse

:locked:

mike moffat
01-07-2007, 11:16 AM
It just wasn't Romo's night. Earlier in the game, the camera showed Parcells talking (yelling) at Romo. I'm not that good at reading lips, but, it was shown about 3 times. The way that I read it was, "Just throw the F------ ball!"
This was a definate pressure choke. I agree that Romomania is probably now over. Hopefully, so is the TO-mania.

saintarnold
01-07-2007, 11:17 AM
There is a football god!
Romo,T.O...Uh oh.

Austrian
01-07-2007, 11:29 AM
Even the Austrian announcers said that it is a joke that romo is a pro bowl QB in the NFC.

Tale Gator
01-07-2007, 11:31 AM
If you listen carefully you can actually hear a "bwoop" as the ball slides out of his hands.

:shades:

Malloy
01-07-2007, 11:40 AM
I feel bad for Romo, that was the worst ever. Fortunately it can't get any worse, so from now on, it's all uphill :)

Romo in the pro-bowl, that's just silly...

Wolf
01-07-2007, 11:40 AM
If we thought Carr threads were bad before, I couldn't imagine if the places were reversed and it was the Texans and Carr that had the mistake..

I don't buy the excuse that would come up that people would be happy if Carr got us to the playoffs, a botch like last night would still fuel the fire against Carr.

Wolf
01-07-2007, 11:42 AM
I feel bad for Romo, that was the worst ever. Fortunately it can't get any worse, so from now on, it's all uphill :)

Romo in the pro-bowl, that's just silly...

I thought so too esp after 7 games, but then I thought .. who else in the NFC.. most Qb's that I could think of were injured and just coming back or got injured and out for the season.
(or just plain not anygood)

t_flare
01-07-2007, 11:44 AM
i wont shed a tear for Romo.. shoulda play Bledose