PDA

View Full Version : Peytons' Right Arm Gets Torn Off!!!

SLO Texan
01-06-2007, 04:37 PM
On a blitz on a third and long in the first quarter Peyton Mannings' rocket laser arm was torn off by Jared Allen and Tamba Hali.

Peyton responded by saying" I never knew it was there I swear, I just use it in practice and must have forgotten to take it off."

Seriously though I want to see Tamba and Jared all over him today!!! And then watch LJ run for like 200 + yards and 3 TDs!!!

Chiefs:31
Colts:24

What do you want/predict to happen?

SLO Texan
01-06-2007, 04:51 PM
Man Vinateri is automatic!!!

More than Peyton I think he will be the difference in their playoff run this year.

Oh, and SLO that was funny stuff!!!

Thanks man....

SLO Texan
01-06-2007, 05:18 PM
Whoooo hooooo the golden boy just threw a strike to Ty Law!!!!Oops wrong team Peyton....

TexanFan881
01-06-2007, 05:28 PM
Tynes just missed a chip shot...:brickwall

SLO Texan
01-06-2007, 05:33 PM
Tynes just missed a chip shot...:brickwall

I know that was horrible!!! Indys' run D is playing pretty darn good so far. They're keeping LJ in check.

GO Chiefs!!!

hot pickle
01-06-2007, 05:38 PM
Derrick Johnson is doin pretty good, doesnt seem like the chiefs D is very excited though

SLO Texan
01-06-2007, 05:43 PM
Derrick Johnson is doin pretty good, doesnt seem like the chiefs D is very excited though

seriously, they look a little hesitant to make a play. But they just made another red zone stop on peyton & Co so that's good. 9-0 is way better than 21-0 ya know.

Sorry 6-0 Peyton just threw another pick!!!!!

Whoooo hooo!!!!

PapaL
01-06-2007, 05:45 PM
Keep feeding LJ. It'll pay off.

SLO Texan
01-06-2007, 05:51 PM
Vinateri just nailed a 50 yder... He is too good at what he does. Super laser arm and a bionic foot on one team....effing cheaters!!!!

sakebomb
01-06-2007, 05:56 PM
Did I hear that right? 0 first downs for the Chiefs in the first half.

SLO Texan
01-06-2007, 06:10 PM
Peyton must have his Arm set on SUCK tonight !!!

Ty Law owns Peyton Manning!!!!

Ty=2ints
PM=0 TDs 3 ints

SLO Texan
01-06-2007, 06:15 PM
KC needs to pull T.Green and put Huard back in there!!!!

i know thay are'nt running as well as they should but Green looks flustered and has yet to get a first down. That's pathetic!!!

The Dream
01-06-2007, 06:15 PM
if the colts lose this game I'll be the first to start VY > Manning...I swear the dude has all of the talent in the world, but he keeps on choking!!!

TexanFan881
01-06-2007, 06:28 PM
KC needs to pull T.Green and put Huard back in there!!!!

i know thay are'nt running as well as they should but Green looks flustered and has yet to get a first down. That's pathetic!!!

I know, especially against the Colts D. 2/8 for 2 yards?!?! Huard is the reason there where they are. Put him in there!

TexanFan881
01-06-2007, 06:29 PM
And the Colts finally get a TD :brickwall

The Dream
01-06-2007, 06:30 PM
Colts are lucky they're playing the chiefs....any other playoff team capitalizes off of those INT's that Manning's been dishing out.....Colts - 16, Chiefs - 0

kastofsna
01-06-2007, 06:31 PM
Colts are lucky they're playing the chiefs....any other playoff team capitalizes off of those INT's that Manning's been dishing out.....Colts - 16, Chiefs - 0
who cares about the INT's? he's winning. that's all that matter.

SLO Texan
01-06-2007, 06:34 PM
who cares about the INT's? he's winning. that's all that matter.

He's winning? His TEAM is winning!!! without his team he'd be getting his butt kicked right now is the POINT!!!
\
Namely his Defense is the one winning this game.

SLO Texan
01-06-2007, 06:37 PM
TD Chiefs!!!!
w/ the 2pt conversion!!!
Colts:16
Chiefs:8

Game on!!!

The Dream
01-06-2007, 06:40 PM
who cares about the INT's? he's winning. that's all that matter

bad job at sarcasm.

kastofsna
01-06-2007, 06:42 PM
so i guess the vince young backers' ridiculous logic doesn't work when applied in the exact same situation with another player? hmm.

The Dream
01-06-2007, 06:45 PM
dude I seriously don't remember a game where VY played as bad as Manning is playing today.....he has repeatedly coughed the ball up, but the Colts D has stepped up to bat.....no one ever said that VY did it all by himself, but the guy is a difference maker that turned around a joke of a team, to a team who was actually in playoff contention the last week of the season.

kastofsna
01-06-2007, 06:47 PM
i don't remember a game where vince young completed 78% of his passes.

and if you think this game has been even remotely as bad as some of vince young's games this year, you. are. a. joke.

edit: 79%. and a TD.

The Dream
01-06-2007, 06:50 PM
whatever....just another VY hater who's trying to start something out of nothing.....Colts - 23, Chiefs - 8.......completion rating doesn't mean crap if you turn the ball over repeatedly.

kastofsna
01-06-2007, 06:54 PM
turnovers mean nothing. winning is all that matters. that's all PM does is win. stats don't matter. winning.

edit: HE JUST WINS.

SLO Texan
01-06-2007, 07:14 PM
turnovers mean nothing. winning is all that matters. that's all PM does is win. stats don't matter. winning.

Are you kidding me?

They most certaintly do matter. If KC had capitalized on those turnovers you would not be saying any of this.
BOTTOM LINE!!!

The Colts got lucky today. Any other team would have put them away with three turnovers.

I'll just have to wait another week for them to lose to the Ravens or SD...

SLO Texan
01-06-2007, 07:16 PM

Really!!! I'm pretty sure he just loses every year he goes to the playoffs!!!

He got away with one today, lucky bum...

kastofsna
01-06-2007, 07:26 PM
you're totally wrong. stats are totally pointless. he won. that's all that matters. winning is the only thing that matters. not stats. stats mean nothing. winning, however, is the only thing that really matters, because when it's all said and done, winning matters, and stats don't. remember: winning, not stats, is what matters. not stats. but winning. everything matters except stats, in fact. winning.

SLO Texan
01-06-2007, 07:29 PM
you're totally wrong. stats are totally pointless. he won. that's all that matters. winning is the only thing that matters. not stats. stats mean nothing. winning, however, is the only thing that really matters, because when it's all said and done, winning matters, and stats don't. remember: winning, not stats, is what matters. not stats. but winning. everything matters except stats, in fact. winning.

I'm sorry but you're totally wrong. He did'nt win his TEAM won!!! Peyton the Choker Manning did NOT win this game!!!

kastofsna
01-06-2007, 07:30 PM
no, winning is all that matters. nothing else. certainly not stats, that's for sure.

SLO Texan
01-06-2007, 07:34 PM
no, winning is all that matters. nothing else. certainly not stats, that's for sure.

When did I say "stats" won or lost the game? Are you arguing with your imaginary friend or me?

My point is that Peyton did not win this game.

Do you think they would have beaten the Patriots today, or the Bengals, or the Jets, or the Texans for that matter...

If it was'nt for the Colts D stepping up in a big way tonight KC would have stomped them. Just like the Ravens will do next weekend!!!

Colts Suck!!!

OrangeCountyTexansFan
01-06-2007, 07:37 PM
The only numbers that even matter are the score at the end of the game, and you just hope your's is higher than your opponents.
If by some intervention of God Himself, and we could have either vy or Peyton Manning as our QB? I'd take Peyton. vy will prove to be another Michael Vick I'm afraid. One day he is going to do that little long-legged run of his and some linebacker is going to take out his knees...He won't stay young (in age) forever.
:texan:

Trap_Star
01-06-2007, 07:42 PM
Deceiving thread title...For a second there i thought he really did get dismembered....:marionaner:

I guess Ray lewis and Ed Reed will have to take care of that next week...:shades:

sakebomb
01-06-2007, 11:53 PM
My point is that Peyton did not win this game.

Do you think they would have beaten the Patriots today, or the Bengals, or the Jets, or the Texans for that matter...

If it was'nt for the Colts D stepping up in a big way tonight KC would have stomped them. Just like the Ravens will do next weekend!!!

It's a team game. That is what the defense is suppose to do. When one part isn't playing great the other part has to in order to have a chance to win.

Fantasy football has ruined the game. The bottom line is that the Colts are moving on. Sure Manning had a bad game. He could have thrown for 400 yards and a couple of touchdowns and still lost the game if the defense didn't show up. The defense played awesome and they won. That is all that matters.

TexanSam
01-06-2007, 11:56 PM
dude I seriously don't remember a game where VY played as bad as Manning is playing today.....he has repeatedly coughed the ball up, but the Colts D has stepped up to bat.....no one ever said that VY did it all by himself, but the guy is a difference maker that turned around a joke of a team, to a team who was actually in playoff contention the last week of the season.

You're joking right?
15 for 36. 163 yards, 1 TD, 3 INTs. QB rating of 30.2. 1 fumble.

That's Vince Young's stats from Nov. 5 in a loss against the Jaguars.

30 for 38. 268 yards, 1 TD, 3 INTs. QB rating of 71.9.

SamuraiSword
01-07-2007, 04:03 AM

You are just mad cause nobody likes Carr and you can't use his stats. Get over it and move on please. If you want Carr to succeed he needs to go someplace else because houston is just tired.

Maddict5
01-07-2007, 07:32 AM
guys what is up with all the peyton hate..he played well imo-only 1 bad,dumb throw..the int in the endzone..the others were caused by miscommunication between himself and marvin ie either could've been wrong..yeah the D stepped up for once but manning helped them alot in this win even if his stats werent great..he opens up the defence for the run

i dont know about any1 else but i was sure manning would step it up if he needed to