PDA

View Full Version : Its 11:30...

carter08
01-06-2007, 12:29 PM
and the Cowboys are still about to be one and done

The Dream
01-06-2007, 12:42 PM
The Hawks just aren't that good, although The Boys have been stinking it up as of late, I don't see them losing tonight.

carter08
01-06-2007, 12:47 PM
The Hawks just aren't that good, although The Boys have been stinking it up as of late, I don't see them losing tonight.

I see you being wrong.

Romo does not have the experience to win in the playoffs

TEXANRED
01-06-2007, 12:49 PM

I thought the Cowboy game was a night game on channel 2?

The Dream
01-06-2007, 02:29 PM
it is.....and just because a guy doesn't have experience doesn't neccessarily mean that he'll flop.....Romo is not David Carr.

The Dream
01-06-2007, 02:34 PM
it comes on tonight on NBC after the Colts/Chiefs game....Go Cowboys!!!

carter08
01-06-2007, 02:49 PM
Ok. I'm going to be civil here, but I have just looked through all channels and I have NO FOOTBALL on right now. Sorry. I'm still a bit miffed at 48 hours of airport bull**** and I need an outlet.

I find no football on TV. I have info 'mercials and basketball.

Someone explain before I punch something.

:)

And no. I'm NOT going out to a sports BRA (airport humor there) to watch anything. BEAT THE COWBOYS!!!!!

NBC
High School All American game

Napa Auto Parts
01-06-2007, 02:59 PM
it is.....and just because a guy doesn't have experience doesn't neccessarily mean that he'll flop.....Romo is not David Carr.

Thats a Low Blow Its the System i tell you:rofl:

OzzO
01-06-2007, 03:23 PM
NBC
High School All American game

Intl Bowl - ESPN2 Cin up on WMU 27-24 with 1:18 left though...

...edit... hey, it's a football game.

HowBoutThemCowboys!
01-06-2007, 03:38 PM

Sorry Carter, but start prepping up for the Texan's draft in April because it's going to be a while till Dallas is one and done.

The word inexpirenced doesn't translate to Romo.. he's only overcome the odds of odds to be the starter of the Dallas Cowboys, gone head to toe with the finest defenses in the league and you think he's going to flop?

The media has grilled the guy for his "poor play" the past few weeks.. Those 28 and 30 point performances in December weren't quite enough. BP has toasted him in his press conferences-- he's going to come out to play. And what better team to do it against then a depleted Seahawk secondary? Watch for this game to be a shoot out before Roy Williams or DeMarcus Ware makes a game changing turnover to give Dallas the edge.

Khari
01-06-2007, 04:11 PM
I hope the Cowboys advance.

um...................no :aikido:

carter08
01-06-2007, 04:47 PM
um...................no :aikido:

Exactly

carter08
01-07-2007, 12:22 PM
I hate to say it
I really do
but
I told you so

ATX
01-07-2007, 05:24 PM
Sorry Carter, but start prepping up for the Texan's draft in April because it's going to be a while till Dallas is one and done.

The word inexpirenced doesn't translate to Romo.. he's only overcome the odds of odds to be the starter of the Dallas Cowboys, gone head to toe with the finest defenses in the league and you think he's going to flop?

The media has grilled the guy for his "poor play" the past few weeks.. Those 28 and 30 point performances in December weren't quite enough. BP has toasted him in his press conferences-- he's going to come out to play. And what better team to do it against then a depleted Seahawk secondary? Watch for this game to be a shoot out before Roy Williams or DeMarcus Ware makes a game changing turnover to give Dallas the edge.

Just thought these were funny because Romo flopped whn the game was on the line. Perfect snap, but jelly fingers bobbled it.

ATX
01-07-2007, 05:25 PM
I hate to say it
I really do
but
I told you so

What are the winning lottery numbers?

GuerillaBlack
01-07-2007, 07:03 PM

Are you going to be coming back? I bet you were typing in a I told you so response at the end of the game yesterday until Romo fumbled the snap.

carter08
01-07-2007, 07:45 PM
What are the winning lottery numbers?

2, 9, 15, 27, 38, 44