PDA

View Full Version : Front Office

AggieTexanFan
01-02-2007, 02:54 AM
Considering the National pressure that was put on the Texans to take Bush last draft, even going as far to call the last game of the season last year the Bush Bowl

Along with the Local pressure to draft VY, and what did the Texans, McNair, and Kubes do?

They did what the wanted to and made personal decisions without any outside pressures affecting their dicision making

I bring this point up only to bring to light that no matter how many people want Carr gone, how much of an out cry there is from Texan fans, no matter how much sport talks 610 becomes the Carr Soap Station, what makes fans think that Carr will be gone when it is clear that Texans management doesn't listen to anyone else's opinions and does what they want to

Just bring it up, not so this becomes a Carr thread, because personally I think he will be back, but to make this a management thread

jayjordan
01-02-2007, 03:30 AM
Since they do the opposite of what we want everytime how about we say we luv DC and theyll trade him :tease:

Napa Auto Parts
01-02-2007, 03:40 AM
True to some point but the only reason they passed on bush was money and i think we all know that lets not fool ourselfs in to believing it was anything else.

you are right the front office will do whatever they want to but at some point they have to give in to the fans we are the ones that spend our hard earned money on stupid jerseys we are the one's that buy the 7 to 10dollarbeers and dont mentioned the Ridiculous rices for game tickets and all to see a high powered dink and dink some more offense.:hides:

Napa Auto Parts
01-02-2007, 03:41 AM
Since they do the opposite of what we want everytime how about we say we luv DC and theyll trade him :tease:

even if that could happen who would be the ***** that would give us anything for david carr.:hides:

eric138
01-02-2007, 08:02 AM
The real pressure: The NFL put pressure on the Texans to NOT take Bush so the fallen NO, LA could have him to help ressurrect a beat up city, state, and team.

nunusguy
01-02-2007, 08:11 AM
The NFL put pressure on the Texans to NOT take Bush so the fallen NO, LA could have him to help ressurrect a beat up city, state, and team.

Don't be silly. The socalled experts were so deluded with ideas of self-importance that it never occured to them that the Texans with the #1 would take anybody other than Bush, the player who their echo-chamber mentality was positive was the only choice.

Yankee_In_TX
01-02-2007, 08:39 AM
I went on record Sunday. Carr WILL be back. Dayne has stepped it up, so depending on who's available we'll go after O line or DB.