PDA

View Full Version : Injury Bug

NederlandTexan
01-01-2007, 04:29 PM
Another year, another dozen guys on IR, PUP, or just too hurt to play. Are the Texans snake-bit when it comes to injuries or is our strength and conditioning coach Dan Riley missing something? Are the other 31 teams getting as beat up as we are? Anyone? Bueller?

demecoryans#1fan
01-01-2007, 06:28 PM
i definately think that we need to get our lines more prepared to face some of the primere players and i also think that our o-line should be hold on a short leash because when you play and let up three sacks in a game your not doing enough on your own to be a starter on any team.:wild:

shinerbock_girl
01-01-2007, 06:53 PM
Its like De Ja Vu every year.

Trap_Star
01-01-2007, 06:56 PM
Well this is the NFL. The NBA is a contact sport, but the NFL is a collision sport. Players will get hurt. Its part of the game...

J_R
01-01-2007, 08:25 PM
Some Injurys I Didnt Quite Get..Like Roc Alexander, Ben Steele, Wali Rainer?..I Suppose They Suffered Those Injurys In Practice? Those 3 I Dont Think I Saw Play In A Texans Game But I Could Be Wrong..I Know With Roc We Signed Him After Denver Released Him Then Next Thing I Knew He Was On Injured Reserve..But Hmm It All Confuses Me But Oh Well..

edo783
01-01-2007, 10:06 PM
Its like De Ja Vu every year.

All over again.