PDA

View Full Version : Good finish

TexansSeminole
12-31-2006, 04:06 PM
What a great finish to the season...I am so glad we finally beat the Colts (I thought that was going to be a monkey on our back for years). We got that out of the way and now we are starting to play like a TEAM.

I was happy that I was able to go to these two games...I am telling you everytime I go to the game we win...everytime.

These past two weeks were the most fun I have had at the Texans games thus far. Thanks Texans.

Also congrats to TC for winning the I'm a Texan award.

Stros5Texans80
12-31-2006, 04:08 PM
What a great finish to the season...I am so glad we finally beat the Colts (I thought that was going to be a monkey on our back for years). We got that out of the way and now we are starting to play like a TEAM.

I was happy that I was able to go to these two games...I am telling you everytime I go to the game we win...everytime.

These past two weeks were the most fun I have had at the Texans games thus far. Thanks Texans.

Yea I was not sure if that was the TC from the forums. But now that I know it is.....

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: CONGRATS!!!

nunusguy
12-31-2006, 04:26 PM
I dunno, it was really a bitter-sweet win.
With the exception of that nice drive early in the second half which show-cased Chris Taylor (and made one wonder why Kubiak has waited until this late date to play him), the offense really stunk.
The Ds performance was so-so. They made some plays, but the Browns offense pushed them around much of the game.
Browns pretty much handed the Texans the game.

kenneth24
12-31-2006, 04:58 PM
It was a good win and maybe we didn't look real good doing it this week, a win is a win. There were a couple of games we could have won also but snatched defeat from the jaws of victory so I'll take the win whether it looked pretty or not!:yahoo:

yourfavoritetexan42
12-31-2006, 05:25 PM

Somebody by the man season tickets and a jet to go to all those away games :marionaner:

axman40
12-31-2006, 05:56 PM
Win > Loss!

:dance2: