PDA

View Full Version : No Reggie Bush on USC's sideline

Mr. White
12-31-2006, 11:18 AM
Sorry, no link.

I just heard Jay Glazer's report on Fox that USC won't let Reggie on the sideline for the Rose Bowl. Apparently, they're ticked at him about the house scandal.

In unrelated news, OJ Simpson can still go to their practices..

***edit***

Not only has he been banned from the sideline, but they don't even want him at the game.

edo783
12-31-2006, 03:28 PM
Sorry, no link.

I just heard Jay Glazer's report on Fox that USC won't let Reggie on the sideline for the Rose Bowl. Apparently, they're ticked at him about the house scandal.

***edit***

Not only has he been banned from the sideline, but they don't even want him at the game.

Typical LA nonsense. Killer welcome, but a money grubber isn't.

Trap_Star
12-31-2006, 05:29 PM
Sorry, no link.

***edit***

Does USC know something we dont...:stirpot:

domedog316
01-01-2007, 12:33 AM
Does USC know something we dont...:stirpot:

They know the Saints got one of the greatest young players in the game today while the Texans got Mario Williams.

They know that OJ killed his wife...while all Reggies family did was take some money and a house that was probably forced on them.....I guess with all the money he's gettin' paid now they won't have to worry about agents with killler offers.

tulexan
01-01-2007, 01:03 AM
They know the Saints got one of the greatest young players in the game today while the Texans got Mario Williams.

They know that OJ killed his wife...while all Reggies family did was take some money and a house that was probably forced on them.....I guess with all the money he's gettin' paid now they won't have to worry about agents with killler offers.

I wish I was forced to live in a big house for free and get flown all around the country to watch football games while staying in nice hotels and getting driven around in limos.

By the way, Reggie is far from one of the greatest young players in the game today. He is a good WR and a decent to bad running back. Personally, I would rather have the following running backs over him

1. Maurice Drew
2. Jerious Norwood
3. Laurence Maroney
4. Joseph Addai

dtran04
01-01-2007, 01:47 AM
Maurice Jones-Drew SHOULD win OROY but who knows, he gets zero press for how impressive he has been. Colston was the lock but injury stopped that.

gg no re
01-01-2007, 01:48 AM
They know that OJ killed his wife...while all Reggies family did was take some money and a house that was probably forced on them.....That's not a fair comparison.

I know for a fact that OJ did not deliberately kill his wife. He just forced his knife on her.

Scooter
01-01-2007, 03:16 AM
as i understand it, this is false. what happened is that USC has 5 VIP passes to give out and they'd already been assigned ... the 5th being to someone i havent even heard of, and the 4th going to matt leinhart (1-3 going to legends). as far as i know reggie is welcome at the game, but wont have a chance of having any type of seat of honor at the game. maybe i'm mistaken or simply missed something, but that's what i took out of the report given.

GuerillaBlack
01-01-2007, 11:12 AM
He can't even be on the sidelines?

the flash
01-01-2007, 04:14 PM
If it wasnt for Reggie, USC would have been the team that they were. (I thank him for trying that lateral during the Championship game.) But even so that is some crap if it is true. I hope Michigan tears them up.

Koolaid Time
01-03-2007, 02:53 PM
Sorry, no link.

What ever happened with the NCAA and Pac 10 investigations of the Bush "scandal"?

This same thing cost SMU dearly back in the 80's. Now USC gets away scot free?